No announcement yet.

Eisner: Micro-managing Web Content

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eisner: Micro-managing Web Content

Micheal Eisner, former CEO of the Walt Disney Company, is up to his old form at Veoh, the video streaming company he puchased a year ago. Users apparently who submit content actually have Michael Eisner approving scripts.

For more information on this story check out
    Last edited by Dustysage; 03-23-2007, 01:22 PM.
    Check out my other blog:

Re: Eisner: Micro-managing Web Content

Im just wondering..what is this strange fascination with Michael Eisner ?? Cant we just be glad he is out of Disney and leave him alone ? Personally, if I never hear his name again, that would be fine with me !!

Contribute to my Johari or start your own!!

people want to see him fail...just like harris and makes them happy...I don't get it either.

I for one get a warm fuzzy feeling when I hear or read of Eisner failing. I'm not sure where it comes from, but I kinda like it!!! I know he did great things, but when I see another being built and the MK in such poor condition, I know it is the legacy of Eisner. It's gonna take a little while to erase his 2 decades of micro ruling. I just hope they don't kill the golden goose.

Funny how they have money to build all those DVC's but can't seem to fund anything of substance in the parks.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.