This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six Flags Magic Mountain annouces "Spring Breakout"

Six Flags Magic Mountain annouces "Spring Breakout" - extreme sports auditions

Valencia - March 23, 2007

Six Flags Magic Mountain announced that it will be auditioning skateboarders, BMX'ers and inline skaters for their new Action Sports Street Theatre this summer. The highlight is the "Spring Breakout" audition on a mini ramp Saturday March 31st and Sunday April 1st. Winners perform on the street team durring the summer. These are paid seasonal positions, by the way. Not a bad way of spending a summer...

For more info check out Six Flags Press Release at Yahoo.com
    Last edited by cellarhound; 03-23-2007, 01:26 PM.
    Check out my other blog:

Re: Six Flags Magic Mountain annouces "Spring Breakout"

Perhaps they can buy all the unused XGames stuff that DCA used a few years ago

All this "Extreme" sports stuff is getting a little bit stale to me.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
      Perhaps they can buy all the unused XGames stuff that DCA used a few years ago

All this "Extreme" sports stuff is getting a little bit stale to me.
      You know, some of it actually is taking... For example they say skiers to snow boarders are now share 50-50 in percentage of the market on California Ski runs... I just don't know if it qualifies as "Extreme" anymore... When Tony Hawk turns 40 next year, you'll know it ain't that extreme...
      Check out my other blog:

Comment

hehe.. I remember skating when Tony Hawk was the 'little kid' on the tour!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X