Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

    http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/gallery/dh

    http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/dhusfull-thumb.jpg

    I'm so excited!!!

    Now I'm wondering this.
    Do you think this could be another veil?
    Is it possible that the veil in the ministry maybe leads to a veil in say....The Deathly Hallows?!?!
    Last edited by sir clinksalot; 03-28-2007, 07:48 AM. Reason: removed hot link

  • #2
    Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

    Looks AWESOME!!!

    Question, why does the UK have 2 versions including an "Adult" version???

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

      Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
      Looks AWESOME!!!

      Question, why does the UK have 2 versions including an "Adult" version???
      I don't know but I want all three versions!
      The Armenian Genocide

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

        None of the pictures are coming up on my browser, except the top 1/8th of the second page that is linked above. Did the site crash or something?
        I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
        sigpic



        Founding Member of the BA!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

          Originally posted by Chernabog View Post
          None of the pictures are coming up on my browser, except the top 1/8th of the second page that is linked above. Did the site crash or something?
          I'm not too sure. I bet it did though.
          I pasted the picture there and it was showing.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

            Originally posted by cal4iri View Post
            I'm not too sure. I bet it did though.
            I pasted the picture there and it was showing.
            NM I can see it now. Was probably a web site hiccup over there.

            How odd... it looks like Voldemort and Harry are casting a spell together, while Vodemort is eyeballing Harry. (in the US version)

            The UK kids version looks like Harry Potter and Friends are getting sucked into a vortex while riding Pirates of The Caribbean.

            Originally posted by sir clinksalot
            Question, why does the UK have 2 versions including an "Adult" version???
            That's the one where Harry and Malfoy have a torrid love scene at the end, DUH.
            I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
            sigpic



            Founding Member of the BA!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

              The cover was also revealed this morning on the Today Show:

              http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=26...s&fg=&GT1=9145
              Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

                Originally posted by Chernabog View Post
                How odd... it looks like Voldemort and Harry are casting a spell together, while Vodemort is eyeballing Harry. (in the US version)

                I just took a better look at that cover.

                It looks like they're in the place that (I'll put it in a spoiler just in case you haven't read OTP yet)

                Spoiler
                Sirius Black get's killed when there's a flash of light (that wasn't green and therefore he wasn't killed by use of the Avada Kedavra curse) where he falls behing a mysterious veil?
                The Armenian Genocide

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

                  Originally posted by French25Fan View Post
                  I just took a better look at that cover.

                  It looks like they're in the place that (I'll put it in a spoiler just in case you haven't read OTP yet)

                  Spoiler
                  Sirius Black get's killed when there's a flash of light (that wasn't green and therefore he wasn't killed by use of the Avada Kedavra curse) where he falls behing a mysterious veil?
                  Exactly!
                  That's why I'm wondering if it's another veil that maybe is the other side of the veil Sirius fell through. You notice there isn't a ceiling on the cover which means it can't be the Ministry.
                  Maybe the other veil, if that's what it is, is in the Deathly Hallows.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

                    Deathly Hallows seems to be where the Genie's lamp is located. Then Harry tricks Voldy into becoming a genie...

                    Wait.....this sounds too familiar...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

                      Originally posted by sediment View Post
                      Deathly Hallows seems to be where the Genie's lamp is located. Then Harry tricks Voldy into becoming a genie...

                      Wait.....this sounds too familiar...
                      That would explain all that gold and treasure on the UK cover.........

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

                        Originally posted by Chernabog View Post
                        The UK kids version looks like Harry Potter and Friends are getting sucked into a vortex while riding Pirates of The Caribbean.
                        Why is Ron wearing green robes? And there's a house elf on Harry's back, wielding the sword...
                        xo, Deanna

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

                          What's around Harry's neck in the US version?

                          Btw, the UK always gets an "adult" version. I guess to make adults feel less noticeable if reading in public?

                          I'm also curious about the snakes in the orb in the UK children's version.
                          "But every night, when it gets dark
                          and the stars come out,
                          I'll look up on her behalf.
                          I'll look up in the sky and think of you."





                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

                            Originally posted by Deanna View Post
                            Why is Ron wearing green robes? And there's a house elf on Harry's back, wielding the sword...
                            Must be Dobby holding up Godric Gryffindor's sword.
                            The Armenian Genocide

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

                              If you notice, Harry isnt holding a wand. Does this mean he can now cast spells without it?
                              Out of the NIGHT....
                              When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
                              Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
                              ---------------------------------------

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X