Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are these going back into the vault?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are these going back into the vault?

I saw these on the shelves of a few local stores:
    Aladdin
    Cinderella
    Lady and the Tramp
    and am wondering, since I don't have them yet, when is Disney sending them back to the vault?

I missed Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, and Lion King but these are still available online. I did manage to get Bambi, Little Mermaid, and now Peter Pan.

How about the non-platinum editions such as Dumbo Big Top Edition?

Re: When are these going back into the vault?

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
    I saw these on the shelves of a few local stores:
    Aladdin
    Cinderella
    Lady and the Tramp
    and am wondering, since I don't have them yet, when is Disney sending them back to the vault?

I missed Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, and Lion King but these are still available online. I did manage to get Bambi, Little Mermaid, and now Peter Pan.

How about the non-platinum editions such as Dumbo Big Top Edition?
    According to ultimatedisney.com, Aladdin and Cinderella are safe for the time being. But Lady and the Tramp is already back in the vault. So whatever is out there, is not going to be replenished. So unless you want to hold out for some possible future 2-disc platinum edition Lady and the Tramp, get it now.
    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Thanks Wally,

I think I'll try to track down Lady and The Tramp tomorrow. As for Cinderella, I thought it went into the vault already as its hard to find at some local stores.

Comment

*smacks head with hand*

i want beatuy and the beast, sleeping beauty and snow white
        sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

and i think Peter Pan and Cinderella 3 are going back into the vault today...they sure didn't keep PP out too long...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X