This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada Disney Stores

I'm traveling to Toronto this weekend for a convention and wanted to know if anyone knew where the Disney stores are there? I'm guessing they have pretty much the same stuff as in the states but thought it might be fun to at least visit there!
    With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Re: Canada Disney Stores

The Disney Store in Toronto is on the top floor of the Toronto Eaton Centre right downtown.

I don't know about American Disney stores, but in Canada they are owned by a separate company called "The Children's Place" and the stores are very generic (i.e. not much Disney decor, no music or videos playing) and there is not much adult merchandise - mostly pre-school oriented.
    WDW '82 '90 '94 '99 '01 '04 '09x2 '10
    DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

Comment

I also find things are cheaper in the U.S. Here in Canada, the price tags show the U.S. price and the Canadian price. Right now the exchange rate is really good (for us) and these pre-set prices are high. Ex: Us-$9.95 Can-$14.95. Not a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by hoppypooh View Post
        The Disney Store in Toronto is on the top floor of the Toronto Eaton Centre right downtown.

I don't know about American Disney stores, but in Canada they are owned by a separate company called "The Children's Place" and the stores are very generic (i.e. not much Disney decor, no music or videos playing) and there is not much adult merchandise - mostly pre-school oriented.
        They are owned by the same people in the USA. Disney only owns the World of Disney Stores.
        Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

so Childrens place is the disney store?

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
          ~

Comment

I think Childrens Place owns the typical "mall Disney Store". And Disney owns the World ones in Orlando, New York and California...
            With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by FantasticDuck View Post
              I think Childrens Place owns the typical "mall Disney Store". And Disney owns the World ones in Orlando, New York and California...
              You are correct, my friend.
              Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X