This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Studio Ranch

As some of you know there is a Ranch, owned by Disney, Northeast of LA, where films are made and year end social events take place. It was where Mickey Mouse Club's own Spin and Marty was filmed a long time ago. That is about the extent I know about it. Perhaps those at Micechat, with more knowledge than I could bring us all up to date with pictures and information on this unique place.
    :bow:
    -Silent Sentinel of the Deep-

We've enjoyed having you aboard on this
    adventerous voyage through Liquidspace...
    our last frontier on the planet Earth.

I want to say it was one the way to Simi Valley unless I'm thinking of something else. I probably am.

Comment

Take I5 north to the 14 north, exit Placerita Cyn, turn right. Its about a quater of a mile down the road on the left. Non descript entrance. You can see it better as you drive by on the 14 if look over to the right heading north, big expanse of grass.

I remember when Pee Wees Big Top was being filmed there back in the late 80's, lots of big tops and such (obviously - lol).

Comment

Ok my other guess was towards Lancaster. I do know that some movie stars have some ranches somewhere along that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut
          Take I5 north to the 14 north, exit Placerita Cyn, turn right. Its about a quater of a mile down the road on the left. Non descript entrance. You can see it better as you drive by on the 14 if look over to the right heading north, big expanse of grass.

I remember when Pee Wees Big Top was being filmed there back in the late 80's, lots of big tops and such (obviously - lol).
          You are quick! :bow: That took less then 2 minutes from post time!! :bow:
          -Silent Sentinel of the Deep-

We've enjoyed having you aboard on this
          adventerous voyage through Liquidspace...
          our last frontier on the planet Earth.

Comment

Well I am quick in some ways, others, not so much :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut

Yep, this is where it is....only 4 miles from my house (oooh, a little patch of Disney in my neighborhood). Alot of times at night, you can see them filming there from the freeway (man are those lights bright!).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X