This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sneak peek at High School Musical II and III

Debbie Hummel with the Associated Press reports that High School Musical II is just about done, and there are already plans in the works for High School Musical III.

For this installment, We find Sharpay and Ryan have gone off to their parents summer resort, only to find that the rest of the Wildcats are there, having taken summer jobs as caddies, lifeguards, etc.

So what does Sharpay have up her sleeve this time? Turn in to the Disney channel on August 17th and find out.

For the third installment, there is talk about making it a feature release for theaters. The plan for the third movie will show the final months the students have together before graduation.

For more information about HSM II and III, plus a sneak peak as to what the actors have been up to since doing the first film, go to http://www.tbo.com/entertainment/tv/MGBAJK8P91F.html . WARNING!!! THERE ARE A LOT OF SPOILERS ON THIS SITE!!!
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: A sneak peek at HSM II and III

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
    Debbie Hummel with the Associated Press reports that High School Musical II is just about done, and there are already plans in the works for High School Musical III.
    The current issue of PEOPLE magazine has a 3-page photo spread on 'HSM2' reporting that the film wrapped on April 13. 'HSM2' will premiere on the Disney Channel on Friday August 17th.
    Last edited by ALIASd; 05-09-2007, 11:51 AM.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

bring me the big knife!
      We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires. I've got this plan to buy Tasmania you see...-Angus Young

Comment

so...this should be interesting...
        Most of the girls in my family are HUGE fans of HSM. We can't wait to see the movie!
        I'm the little voice in your head.GO PLAY VMK!! :lol:
        " I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion the it will start a chain reaction of the same."
        - the wise words of Rachel Joy Scott 1982-1999

Comment

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Comment

oh no. not more HSM! im sorry but i did like the first movie at first but every since disney made a show at dca, then a concert and a ice show, i am kind of sick of it already.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
              I just threw up a little in my mouth.
              Amen.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X