Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruise the Atlantic from Florida to Barcelona on the Disney Magic for $899!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise the Atlantic from Florida to Barcelona on the Disney Magic for $899!

This is a smoking deal for a 14-night cruise - $899 per person (double occupancy), and 3rd person for only $99.

Check it out!

Disney Cruise Line
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Re: Cruise the Atlantic from Florida to Barcelona on the Disney Magic for $899!

I wish I could have done this sailing! We decided to go to Alaska instead. Plus, 14 days is a LONG cruise for us.

Comment

Do you have to make your own way back home?
      BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
      October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
      October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
      April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
      October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
      October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
      October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
      October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
      December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
      July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
      July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
      July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
      February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
      February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
      TRIP REPORTS

Comment

Originally posted by Speedway View Post
        Do you have to make your own way back home?
        You can book the flights through Disney, or on your own. The price does not include airfare.

But, seriously $60 a day for a Disney cruise, especially of this caliber, is a really awesome price.
        disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile View Post
          You can book the flights through Disney, or on your own. The price does not include airfare.

But, seriously $60 a day for a Disney cruise, especially of this caliber, is a really awesome price.
          Oh definitely. Ridiculous price for what you get. I would love to go on a Disney cruise. One day.
          BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
          October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
          April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
          October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
          December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
          July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
          July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
          July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
          February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
          February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
          TRIP REPORTS

Comment

That is such a fantastic deal and such a unique rare cruise! I would jump at that opporitunity if only I had the two weeks off.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

It's a good deal if the cruise fits with your schedule. It fits with few people's schedules. And the six straight days at sea could be tedious, even with Disney entertainment. Where are you getting that quote now? They might be sold out. At the Disney Cruise Line website, these are the rates I was quoted tonight:

Departure Date Itinerary Stateroom Category Price
              05/12/2007 14-Night Transatlantic Cruise - Eastbound Category 04 : Deluxe Family Stateroom w/ Verandah $ 8,705.72
              05/12/2007 14-Night Transatlantic Cruise - Eastbound Category 05 : Deluxe Stateroom w/ Verandah $ 8,105.72
              05/12/2007 14-Night Transatlantic Cruise - Eastbound Category 06 : Deluxe Stateroom w/ Verandah $ 7,905.72
              05/12/2007 14-Night Transatlantic Cruise - Eastbound Category 07 : Deluxe Stateroom w/ Navigators Verandah $ 7,705.72
              05/12/2007 14-Night Transatlantic Cruise - Eastbound Category 08 : Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom $ 6,505.72
              05/12/2007 14-Night Transatlantic Cruise - Eastbound Category 09 : Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom $ 5,905.72
              05/12/2007 14-Night Transatlantic Cruise - Eastbound Category 10 : Deluxe Inside Stateroom $ 5,105.72
              05/12/2007 14-Night Transatlantic Cruise - Eastbound Category 11 : Standard Inside Stateroom $ 4,505.72
              05/12/2007 14-Night Transatlantic Cruise - Eastbound Category 12 : Standard Inside Stateroom $ 2,305.72
              Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
              The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Those rates you show include insurance. The rate without insurance is $1867.72 for category 12. Anyone interested we will extend the special listed below for shipboard credits for this sailing.

Comment

Gah! What a screaming deal for a Disney Cruise. If only my wifes teaching track was different.
                  There will be another chance I'm sure.
                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

wow awsome deal!!! wish I was not so far from the water :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
                      Where are you getting that quote now? They might be sold out.
                      It was on the Eastbound page that I linked this afternoon.
                      disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

When I checked it out tonight, I saw the price on the link, but when I went to see if I could actually book it for that price, I couldn't score anything near that sweet. If it was or is available, my folks might be interested in it. I, sadly, can't sneak away from the office for so long.
                        Last edited by steamboatpete; 05-09-2007, 07:28 AM.
                        Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                        The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Oh man, I wish!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
                            When I checked it out tonight, I saw the price on the link, but when I went to see if I could actually book it for that price, I couldn't score anything near that sweet. It is was or is available, my folks might be interested in it. I, sadly, can't sneak away from the office for so long.
                            Give them a call tomorrow and talk to one of the DCL agents directly. They can probably let you know if it's sold out or not.
                            disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

wow talk about last minute deals. the ship sails on saturday. FOr some reason I thought this cruise was sold out . They must have had a few cancellations. Wish I could go but a year from now will be on the boat.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X