This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Heart of Disney

It's funny how a little song can change your mood entirely.

I realize that there is a place for everything, and micechat is the place for discussions about everything and anything about The Walt Disney Company. However, you tend to lose sight of why we attend this website at all. I know I do sometimes. But do yourself a favor: listen to When you wish upon a star, with no distractions. It will remind you why you treasure this company so much.
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

God, I hate that song!

:devil:

Comment

The song that does it for me is 'Son of Man' from Tarzan. I don't know, it just hits a chord with me. But 'WYWUAS' puts a lump in my throat everytime.

Comment

Why, because it reminds you of how you spelled Jiminy wrong in your screenname?

Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by eyes_of_mara
          Why, because it reminds you of how you spelled Jiminy wrong in your screenname?

Totally. It's the typo I've been living with for 4 years now!
          :monkey:

Comment

aw... how cute eyes_of_mara! I totally agree. I love this company. I worked for it once. I will work for it again in a few months. And I hope to continue to do so. So many amazing things have come out of it, it stands for so much (Uncle Walt!), and hopefully more to come... and we can critique it every step (aka trash can, rocks, song, etc) along the way!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X