Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney Partners With Build-A-Bear Workshop to Raise Money for Starlight Starbright

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Partners With Build-A-Bear Workshop to Raise Money for Starlight Starbright

With the help of Winnie the Pooh, Disney and Build-A-Bear Workshop are teaming up to bring joy to seriously ill children in the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom.

Between now and June 30th, all customers who build a Winnie the Pooh plush at Build-A-Bear Workshop can build a second Pooh at no additional charge and have it donated through the Starlight Starbright Foundation to a local children's hospital.

Complete details are at www.buildabear.com.

Source: Business Wire
    Last edited by disneytim; 05-25-2007, 08:09 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Re: Disney Partners With Build-A-Bear Workshop to Raise Money for Starlight Starbrigh

Thanks - I will be doing this...and have passed the info to friends outside of MC (oh, could there possibly be people outside of MC?)

Comment

Re: Disney Partners With Build-A-Bear Workshop to Raise Money for Starlight Starbrigh

This is exciting news for Build A Bear fans. Too bad they didn't do this when Pooh first came out about a year ago though, then more of us would've done it!

Comment

I've been wanting to get a build a bear Pooh for a while, with the $10 coupon I have this will be well worth it!
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Build a Pooh (snicker, snicker)
          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
            Build a Pooh (snicker, snicker)
            You have to have a lot of fiber in your diet to build one.
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Very neat! I might have to go build a Pooh sometime.
              Woof!

Comment

I would love to build a pooh, of course in our family it would be better if it were tigger or eeyore but pooh will do. I have heard of the starlight foundation but not familiar with what it does. I am assuming it's a childrens' charity and reputable cause or disney wouldn't be involved.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X