This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solving The Mysteries of Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean

Jim Hill has posted a new article discussing the latest book from Disney which explains all that may need explaining regarding the Pirates of the Caribbean movies as well as references to the ride itself. If anything about the POC trilogy left you wondering or confused this book will provide you with all the answers and more.

See Jim's complete article here:
    http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hi...c-trilogy.aspx

Copyright 2007 Disney Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Re: Solving The Mysteries of Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean

It's a fun read, but I think Mr. Hill was exaggerating when he said it answers all your questions.
    It adds to a few things but we still don't know a lot of things.

Comment

It's a cute book. I picked it up last week and have yet to read all of it. I recommend it to all pirate fans.

Comment

I hope it explains Pirate Dice, because no matter how many times I watch that scene in Pirates 2 with Davey Jones.... I have no clue what they are doing with that game.

Comment

Originally posted by DonaldDuckFan View Post
          I hope it explains Pirate Dice, because no matter how many times I watch that scene in Pirates 2 with Davey Jones.... I have no clue what they are doing with that game.
          It does try to explain Pirate Dice but the games not all that difficult.

Basically:
          You look at your dice and on your turn have to either bluff or guess how many of one die are on the table total (like 3 2's or something like that)
          Everytime the number of dice has to go up (not the number on the dice though) (so you go from 3 2's to 5 4's)
          I dunno, I probably made that even harder to explain.

I was confused w/ it for the longest time but after playing it a couple times I got the hang of it.

You can also practice/play it here: http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures...ice/index.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X