This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Us Your Rear!...bumper that is!

I'm hoping we have a lot of creative types in our group that have displayed their love of Disney (or anything else for that matter) on their vehicles.

If you have any pics can you please share them with us?

Hi All,

Just did a marathon drive from SOCal to Santa Cruz and back yesterday to pick up my son from his first year of college and on the way home we hit some MEAN traffic even by L.A Standards.

All that time staring at the rear end of the car in front of me, I was able to see some pretty amazing bumper stickers, decals, license plate and license plate frames.

I personally don't have anything on my car (yet) but maybe after seeing some of yours I can get some good ideas?
    -GGG

Re: Show Us Your Rear!...bumper that is!

I despise "clever" bumper stickers, so my car is naked.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

All I have on my backside is a Jack Skellington trailer hitch cover.
      No pic, sorry.

Comment

Our van has a license plate cover that states "Our other car is a Matterhorn Bobsled"

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I see a number of personalized plates with some essence of a Disney character name.
          I had a former girlfriend with "Mouse (xx)" license plate. ("xx" = year she was born).
          Family stick figures all with Mouse Ears on them.

Comment

We only have this on our car

Comment

sigh...I'm addicted. I have the Stitch window decal, and a Disney license plate cover, along with my Jesus fish. On the front of my car is a Jolly Roger license plate....on our Disney vacation in Sept, I got one of those window chaulk things and drew "Disney here we come!!!!" with little Mickey heads all over the car.

Comment

I forgot my Princess Pirate keychain hanging from the rearview mirror, and the princess antennea topper.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy-poo View Post
                  on our Disney vacation in Sept, I got one of those window chaulk things and drew "Disney here we come!!!!"
                  My wife does that to our car too.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Disney stuff on my car: Haunted Mansion antenna ball that says "It's your funeral", the family decals of me and my dog, and a license plate frame.

As for the bumper, the only thing on it is a "Hillary Clinton Sucks" sticker.

Comment

I saw a car recently that had the licence plate "YEN SID" -- I thought that was pretty cool. Tons of Disney car stickers all over the back including the family set. The driver was even wearing a Disneyland sweatshirt!!
                      I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
                      then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

This is my license plate. My husband's says "TIKI RM" and he has this frame now. I now have a frame with the characters thats says "we're going to Disneyland!"

Comment

I don't have any stickers on my car. I'm too scared to ruin the paint since I've only had it for not quite 2 years.

Comment

We just got a new car, so nothing yet.

We forgot about our Disneyland 50th license plate frame on the other car (the one we weren't planning on trading in), so we need a new one. We are aslo going to get the Disney "Family" stickers.

And I think that's probably it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrimGrinningGhost View Post

Just did a marathon drive from SOCal to Santa Cruz and back yesterday

You went to Santa Cruz??!! You soooooooooooo Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moved down here from Santa Cruz a year ago and I so miss it back there. So was your son a Banana Slug or a Seahawk (UC Santa Cruz or Cabrillo College)?
                              PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X