Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HP Deathly Hallows spoiler?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HP Deathly Hallows spoiler?

    There's this website that's claiming to have hacked into Bloomsbury Publishing. Here's the AOL story-- http://news.aol.com/entertainment/ar...21064209990001

    And the site with the "spoilers" http://insecure.org/

    I don't think there's a shred of truth in it. None of it makes any sense, if you know JK Rowling.
    xo, Deanna

  • #2
    Re: HP Deathly Hallows spoiler?

    You're brave!
    I wouldn't even fool around with any of those spoiler pages. I do not want the last book to be ruined by me reading one wrong word too fast when I opened a page I didn't want to.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: HP Deathly Hallows spoiler?

      That spoiler's completely different from the one I heard that they put on YTMND's header for a good two weeks or so. Course I don't want to spoil that one here.
      M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
      sigpic
      Flickr

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: HP Deathly Hallows spoiler?

        Originally posted by FigmentJedi View Post
        That spoiler's completely different from the one I heard that they put on YTMND's header for a good two weeks or so. Course I don't want to spoil that one here.
        Could ya PM me- I like spoilers.

        Please?

        heh- Read "spoilers".....un-affected. Maybe because it is so poorly written and illiterate that I doubt the author has any real information? Or maybe because I am not surprised?

        Is it July yet? Geesh-

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: HP Deathly Hallows spoiler?

          Originally posted by Nephythys View Post
          Maybe because it is so poorly written and illiterate that I doubt the author has any real information? Or maybe because I am not surprised?
          Yeah, my initial reaction was that it was so incredibly bad, there is no way it could be right. Not to mention it doesn't hardly mention Harry, and it *has* to come down to the two of them-- protagonist and antagonist.
          xo, Deanna

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: HP Deathly Hallows spoiler?

            Originally posted by Nephythys View Post
            Could ya PM me- I like spoilers.

            Please?

            heh- Read "spoilers".....un-affected. Maybe because it is so poorly written and illiterate that I doubt the author has any real information? Or maybe because I am not surprised?

            Is it July yet? Geesh-
            Agreed, but I'm more on the not surprised side.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: HP Deathly Hallows spoiler?

              What's so deadly about these owls?
              St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

              "Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert




              Comment


              • #8
                Re: HP Deathly Hallows spoiler?

                The reasons for their posting the spoilers tells me a lot.
                Reading between the lines of reasons: "We don't want you reading anything except The Bible. So, we post what allegedly happens in the HP book so you won't want to read it."

                Spoiler alert, not about HP (I wouldn't do that):
                Spoiler

                Jesus dies but is raised three days hence. Later he is ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the father...

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X