Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VH1 is playing "Behind the Music" again.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VH1 is playing "Behind the Music" again.

I just watched the one about George Michael. It was really interesting, but sad. He was in the closet for so long and was so unhappy. He has been through a lot. It was good to see that he is out and happy now.
    It also reminded me of how good his music really is.

Re: VH1 is playing "Behind the Music" again.

:yea: I love that show! The narrators voice is so perfect for that show.
    I always find it intresting to see all the stuff that those artists go through.

Comment

Are they going to air new episodes or update older episodes? The George Michael one is a couple years old now...

I can think of several episodes that could use some updating -- Milli Vanilli to update with the death of half the group... Weird Al's to update with the death of his parents and his marriage (because, well, that one is not only portraying him as single, but makes it look like the biggest tragedy in his whole life was when one album didn't sell quite as well as the previous one)... etc.
      -Tim

Comment

I still have George Michaels "Faith" on tape, LOVE his music, he has such a great voice.

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
          Are they going to air new episodes or update older episodes? The George Michael one is a couple years old now...
          It wasn't updated becuase he was talking about it being 2004. I hope they make some new episodes.

Comment

I love the Weird Al one! Up to that point there was nothing tragic in his life. He was (still is) a decent guy. A rarity in the Hollywood/music world today.

Comment

Milli Vanilli to update with the death of half the group
              They did update that one.

Comment

I of course have the Def Leppard show on tape!
                That episode made me cry! They should update that one since many things have changed with band members!

Comment

^^ What's changed since Steve Clark died?

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                    ^^ What's changed since Steve Clark died?
                    Marriges, divorces, Rick Allen and his great foundation, arrests! other piddly things!

Comment

Being a long-time No Doubt fan... What I would give for an updated No Doubt Behind The Music. The No Doubt episode ends with the release of 2001's Return of Saturn. I'd love to see one now with Rock Steady, The Singles, Gwen's solo career, her marriage, and baby, and the upcoming new No Doubt album!

I love Behind the Music. That, and Storytellers was some of the best music programming on VH1 ever. Too bad there's not much of that left these days.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Was Meat Loaf a story tellers or a behind the scenes. I liked it enough to buy the CD after seeing it.
                        Originally posted by lazyboy97O
                        How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
                        Originally posted by steamboatpete
                        Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X