This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New trailer for Beowulf!

The trailer for Beowulf has arrived. I am looking forward to this movie more than anyother this fall.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/beowulf/

Re: New trailer for Beowulf!

i know the graphics are a step in a good direction, but it still just looks like a cut scean to me, i'm not to enthralled by this....

unless the next trailer steps it up, i'll wait for it to play on HBO

Comment

It's still a hell of an animated film. Not sure if I'll catch this in theatres, but if I do then it'll most likely be 3-D IMAX!
      "Tonight I wash my hands of you
      You set the bar I could not live up to
      Tonight the light is breaking through
      So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
      Zebrahead

Comment

ummmm it looks like a video game trailer thats just..... meh im not buying it yet....
        The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

whee, i think it looks great...and seeing the trailor makes me even more excited about the Beowulf maze at Haunt this year.
          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
          Originally posted by pratt55
          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

This is the first I've heard of this film. I guess I have been too involved with Harry and Captain Jack to notice anything else. This looks fabulous! Now I can't wait. Thanks for the trailer link. You have created a believer, Melonballer!

Comment

The main reason I am excited about it is the script was written by Neil Gaiman. I have a lot fo trust in him as a writer.

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
                The main reason I am excited about it is the script was written by Neil Gaiman. I have a lot fo trust in him as a writer.
                One guy I work with at the bookstore absolutly loves Neil Gaiman. I've read Coraline, loved it, and looking forward to the film version of Stardust.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancywitt View Post
                  One guy I work with at the bookstore absolutly loves Neil Gaiman. I've read Coraline, loved it, and looking forward to the film version of Stardust.
                  He just wrote a book with Gargoyles writer Micheal Reaves called Interworld. I'm going to get it real soon. I need something for the post HP world.

Comment

I sense a field trip for my seniors in November!
                    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

We don´t wanna be like you. Don´t you get that King of Fools?
                      You're the blind to lead the blind.And I walk the wicked way!
                      Uno, dos, ya viene por tí
                      tres, cuatro, cierra la puerta,
                      cinco, seis, mira el crucifijo
                      siete, ocho, no duermas aún
                      nueve, diez, nunca dormirás...

Comment

If you ever get a chance to read the Neil Gaiman comic book series "The Sandman",its avail in graphic novel format...but i'm lucky enough to have every single issue of the comic book series, even an autographed copy of #50(!), do it! it was my first introduction to Neil and it was/is the most adult and thought provoking comic book i've ever read.
                        -=Is It October Yet?=-

Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by elly View Post
                          If you ever get a chance to read the Neil Gaiman comic book series "The Sandman",its avail in graphic novel format...but i'm lucky enough to have every single issue of the comic book series, even an autographed copy of #50(!), do it! it was my first introduction to Neil and it was/is the most adult and thought provoking comic book i've ever read.
                          LOL. You are preaching to the choir. Allow me to show off a little. Here's a pic of my Neil Gaiman collection.

Neil Gaiman has signed several of these books. My copies of Stardust and Coraline are not only signed by Gaiman, but he drew in them too. Some of the books also have signatures by the artists involved, like Chris Bachalo, Charles Vess (He drew in Stardust too), and Micheal Allred.

For anyone that wants to pick up Sandman, I recommend the very handsome Absolute Sandman volumes that DC is printing. I have volume 1 and it is terrific.

Comment

*hangs head in shame*

ok, so my collection isn't that cool....but i think its awesome that yours is

Cheers to Neil Gaimen fans!
                            -=Is It October Yet?=-

Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
                              LOL. You are preaching to the choir. Allow me to show off a little. Here's a pic of my Neil Gaiman collection.

Neil Gaiman has signed several of these books. My copies of Stardust and Coraline are not only signed by Gaiman, but he drew in them too. Some of the books also have signatures by the artists involved, like Chris Bachalo, Charles Vess (He drew in Stardust too), and Micheal Allred.

For anyone that wants to pick up Sandman, I recommend the very handsome Absolute Sandman volumes that DC is printing. I have volume 1 and it is terrific.
                              .... can't help but notice the absence of my favorite Gaiman project, Good Omen which he co-authored with Terry Pratchet. (We wants a movie from that).

Absolutely thrilled about Beowulf, but I am a huge English Literature dork and a huge Gaiman dork and a pretty big fan of Anthony Hopkins and Miss Sexy so I can't wait.
                              St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X