This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil : Extinction

I am a huge fan of the first two Resident Evil movies, and I have to say, Extinction did not disappoint. Not even a little bit. It was completely action packed, as were the first two movies. Anybody seen it yet? Anybody planning to see it yet?
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Re: Resident Evil : Extinction

I did not see the first two because fans of the game told me the movies stunk. But this new one looks pretty good from the trailers so I have been thinking about seeing this one. So you are saying the first two are worth watching on DVD?
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

I think you should definitely see the first 2. Then again, I'm not a fan of the games. Never played them, even. But they're good action/zombie movies anyway.
      Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

OK. I don't play the games either so I will be on the lookout maybe for some used DVD's of the first two and give them a look. I enjoy good Sci Fi Action movies.
        Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

i too loved the first two movies and can't wait to see Extinction..glad to hear they didn't blow it
          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
          Originally posted by pratt55
          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Familiar with the game...like it a lot.

LOVE THE MOVIES! but if it has a zombie in it that's pretty much a given for me :geek:

however as much as I enjoyed this, I did have a (small) disapointment about it....

but I'll reserve that for later. as not many have seen it yet.

and yes, the first 2 definatly worth seeing
            procrastibating

Comment

I saw Extinction on Thursday as a promo thing for my school newspaper. I thought it was good, the action was... wow... and Claire they put Claire and Wesker in it.

If they do number four, Leon better be in it.

Comment

I saw this movie out of obligation, and let me say I hated this. I only saw half of the first and thought it boring and never saw the second.
                Start with a zombie movie add a pinch of Road Warrior, touch of The Birds, add The Matrix and you got this crap.
                Also the dude that played Wesker was a terrible actor
                All in all I give it 2 out of 5, and I will never see another RE movie unless they make one of RE4 the game.

Comment

I just recently saw this today and it was good. I love the ending especially all the clones of hers.

Comment

they need to stop putting game charcters in the movies, they neveer fit! that being said i enjoyed the movie definetly an enprovment ofver the first two
                    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

I loved the first two!! I just watched them again to get me ready for the third. See the first 2 lost boy, there awsome !!

Comment

I enjoyed how the first RE game scared the heck out of me, I could never play that game at night especially with the zombie dogs bursting through the window. I love the games, loved the movies ... and totally adore the books! I'm actually reading all the books again to get me hyped up even more for the movie!

Comment

I liked it but absolutely hated the ending. the only consolation was the set up for 4.
                          Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X