This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KB Homes - Magical Dream Sweepstakes

KB homes is sponsoring a contest where you can win a Disney themed bedroom set.

It's a chance to win a collection of bedroom furniture featuring Princesses, Pirates or Cars. Entry is open now through 11/25/07 either in person at a KB homes site, or via mail.

Links:

KB Home Sweepstakes home page (with annoying music)

How to enter by mail / Official rules.

To enter by mail send a approximately 3x5" card with name, complete home address and daytime phone number to:

Magical Dream Sweepstakes, c/o KB Home
    3037 Independence Dr. Suite I
    Livermore, CA 94551

Entry must be mailed in a hand-addressed postmarked outer envelope. One entry per person throughout the sweepstakes.

EDITED TO ADD: You must also be a resident of: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MD, NC, NM, NV, SC, TX, VA or WA

(Thanks BFJen)
    Last edited by Moonliner; 10-09-2007, 01:44 PM.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Re: KB Homes - Magical Dream Sweepstakes

I guess you have to be in a state that has KB homes - that wouldn't be me.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Have you seen the pictures of what they are putting in the homes? You could buy a house, go to DisneyShopping.com and do a better job decorating a room. Puh-leaze! Disney needs to stick to theme parks and movies. Why don't they come up with some good designs for the Disney Stores instead?

Comment

Ok how exactly do you enter?
        I clicked on the big pic, then visited 3 different home sites and none had a link to enter
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
          Ok how exactly do you enter?
          I clicked on the big pic, then visited 3 different home sites and none had a link to enter
          http://kbhome.com/pdf/Magical%20Drea...07%20final.pdf

www.kbhome.com. Via Mail: To enter the Sweepstakes via mail, on a piece of paper,
          approximately 3" by 5", legibly hand-print your name, complete home address (no P.O. boxes
          please) and daytime phone number. Mail your entry to: Magical Dream Sweepstakes, c/o KB
          Home, 3037 Independence Dr. Suite I, Livermore CA, 94551. Entry must be mailed in a handaddressed,
          postmarked outer envelope. Entries must be postmarked by the last day of the
          Sweepstakes Period and received by the date one week after the last day of the Sweepstakes
          Period. All Entries: No photocopies or mechanically reproduced entries allowed. Sponsor not
          responsible for entries or mail that is late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or
          postage-due. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Limit of one (1)
          entry may be submitted per person throughout the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method
          of entry.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X