This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTC 2: Dead Man's Chest artwork

AICN has a production drawing photo of Davey Jones (of locker fame!)
    http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=20747

Walt Disney Pictures has given a first look at a picture of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest villain Davey Jones at the San Diego Comic-Con. The studio handed out the following poster, which shows the character played by Bill Nighy in the first of two upcoming sequels.

Spoiler
    In the follow-up, due out July 7, 2006, Captain Jack (Johnny Depp) owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, ruler of the ocean depths and captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. If Jack can't figure a crafty way out of this one, he'll be cursed to an afterlife of eternal servitude and damnation.

Bill Nighy previously stated that Jones is the villain and that the character will be created using special effects. "I am a very, very, very, very bad man and I am there to make people suffer in all new ways, in ways that you won't have seen before," he said. "I have a boat and I have a crew, and they are really evil buggers. I'm so computer generated that you might have trouble spotting me. You'll know it's me, but you might have to check the credits afterwards," he laughed.
    Last edited by ALIASd; 07-17-2005, 03:51 PM. Reason: SPOILER INFORMATION
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: POTC 2: Dead Man's Chest artwork

Bill Nighy was so funny in Love Actually and so scary in Underworld, the perfect blend for POTC!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Here's the link and some additional information. ARRRRRRRRRR!

Comment

what ever you do.. don't go to USH and ask to see the sets... LOL

closed behind those doors.. no way in... I was sooo close...

Comment

Hopefully on that side of Barham they won't catch on fire like they did on the Disney lot for the 1st film! ARRRRRRRR!

Comment

i cannot WAIT for this movie!!!

Comment

sounds like next summer will be a good for movies already...not to mention a third POTC movie coming afterwards...
              Many Bothans died to bring MiceChat this information.

:ap: I'm a Disney fan in Dollywood land! :ap:

Comment

new photos of Davy Jones' ship...
                http://www.darkhorizons.com/news05/051128a.php

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X