This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miley Cyrus Upset Over Leaked Photos

Miley Cyrus says there's "nothing bad" about supposedly racy photos of her and a girlfriend taken in a hotel room. She told New York radio station Z100 on Friday that "it's two girls at a sleepover. And if all of a sudden that’s bad, then what is the world coming to?”

The photos--more silly than suggestive--are posted on PerezHilton.com showing the Disney teen star and a friend romping on the floor and sharing a piece of candy.

Cyrus suggests that this is the type of damaging gossip that would make her leave show business. “What I decided before I came out to L.A. and started working was the minute I didn’t have fun was the minute I go home. I don’t want to go home . . . but it’s not something that I’m going to let slide because I really am upset about it."

Source: MSNBC
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Re: Miley Cyrus Upset Over Leaked Photos

Eh, I'm not a huge fan, although my kids are, I really don't see the big deal in the photos.

Comment

What's the big effing deal? Absolutely nothing but two teenage girls having fun.

Comment

Gee, Now Kids Can Not Have Fun. Whats This World Coming To When Girls Can Not Be Young Girls And Have Fun.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with those photos- just girls having fun.
          Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I agree with everyone else, doesn't look like anything is wrong with those to me.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
            Mark Twain

Comment

I think she is now getting a taste of publicity on the bad side. time to be careful in public. an inocent play could turn out to be in all the tabloids. Its sad when the tabloids try to make more then it is, but thats the price of stardom. they want to make money on garbage, poor girl,I hope she is careful.

Comment

Perez is a moron.
                Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

No issue here, just two young girls playing with their clothes on being twisted by some nasty mind. Sad. At least they are not sending nude photos of themselves to boyfriends.

Comment

Originally posted by shadylanestudio View Post
                    No issue here, just two young girls playing with their clothes on being twisted by some nasty mind. Sad. At least they are not sending nude photos of themselves to boyfriends.
                    not yet anyways :lmao:

Comment

I hate Perez Hilton. Always have, always will.

Comment

I don't really see much wrong with those pictures.
                        My biggest question is - how did Perez get those photos?
                        Last edited by chadb14; 01-01-2008, 02:55 PM. Reason: fixed a typo

Comment

Originally posted by chadb14 View Post
                          I don't really see much wrong with thos pictures.
                          My biggest question is - how did Perez get those photos?
                          And maybe who on earth took em and fed them to Hilton. Wasn't too cool and not to nice a friend for Miley.

Comment

eh you get famous and you become fodder for the tabloids. I think also because she is a disney star and like those that went before her,,, annette, hayley mills, hillary duff, they have a squeaky clean image to uphold so the press want to come up with something that will tarnish that image. goes with the business I guess

Comment

Let's see....the girls are clothed and just being silly girls. My sister and our cousin (her best friend too) were always being silly like this.

I see nothing -absolutely nothing wrong with these photos.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X