This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley Tisdale in new Bring It On Movie

Has anyone else heard this? its called 'Bring It On- In It To Win It" and apparently ABC family is showing it on Jan 20th.. Haha, i love those movies...

Re: Ashley Tisdale in new Bring It On Movie

She's not listed in the credits, but her sister is. Ashley has a song on it's soundtrack though.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0972785/
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I LOVE the original Bring It On, but HATED all the sequels.

Comment

It's urban legend (but kinda' not because it kinda' happened) that the original "Bring It On" was based on my high school. And there's a lot of little references to Cucamonga... Still think the original is fun though.

Comment

Yeah its her sister thats in it, cant wait to see that! i gotta disagree, i love all the sequels, my roommate cheered and high school and is obsessed with it and she made me watch the second one with her and after that i was hooked.. Dont worry, ABC Family is showing all the bring it on movies the weekend of the 18th before they premiere the new one...

Comment

I guess I'm biased because I don't like cheerleaders. Looking at them keeps telling me, "Now if you'd only kept up with gymnastics and didn't get chubby in high school... you would've been one." Makes me want to kick myself every time.

Comment

First one was great, second one stunk, third one was good, the new one is almost up there with the 1st.

They use some of Ashley's music in the film, and at the end credits.
              Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
                First one was great, second one stunk, third one was good, the new one is almost up there with the 1st.

They use some of Ashley's music in the film, and at the end credits.
                SWEET! cant wait to watch...

do you they do a cheer to one of ashley tisdales song? cause that would be cool

cant wait to watch all the stunts in this one...although last time i watched a Bring It On movie, i thought it might be a good idea to try out some of my gymnastic skills from 1st grade and recreate some of the stufff they did in the movie and nearly broke my neck...

Comment

No, they don't do a cheer to it, but the music is clearly used in the middle of the film during a scene outside and at the end credits.
                  Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

The film is a big commerical for Universal Orlando.
                    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey joe View Post
                      The film is a big commerical for Universal Orlando.
                      I'm surprised ABC Family, would sponser a Universal Orlando commercial, unless Disney and Universal are actual owned by the same corporation: Buy N Large.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostHost2 View Post
                        I'm surprised ABC Family, would sponser a Universal Orlando commercial, unless Disney and Universal are actual owned by the same corporation: Buy N Large.
                        Well, the whole film was filmed on location at Universal Orlando and the plot take place at, you guessed it, USF. Go to www.ioacentral.com to see there review. It make sense, since Bring It On! is a Universal film.
                        Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Ashley Tisdale has a sister? o.O
                          *Made By Allie.

Comment

and hopefully she dosen't get pregnant like jamie lynn. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Piinoy View Post
                              Ashley Tisdale has a sister? o.O
                              She has an older sister. And considering Ashley is 22, she wouldn't be a teen mom like Jamie-Lynn.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X