This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pooh's Heffalump Movie

Is anyone planning at trip to see Pooh's Heffalump Movie this weekend?
    "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Nope, didn't even know anything of the sort was coming out. I'm not much of a movie goer let alone a pooh fan...it's been almost a year since I've been in a movie theater.

Comment

I got tickets but I can't make it due to work Let me know how the movie is!

Comment

I haven't seen it yet, and to be honest I probably won't see it (no big pooh fans in the family, you see) I was on Rotten Tomatoes (the review compilation site) earlier, though, and I noticed that the reviews are 77% positive. I saw the previews on TV and I couldn't tell whether it looked at all promising, but it would appear to be getting pretty good reviews.

Comment

I saw the movie yesterday (2/11/05). I would give it a 7/10. Not as good as the originals or the Tigger Movie.
          "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

I am a huge Pooh fan I will need to see it.I am now in a wheelchair and in such pain sitting through it will be tuff.
            :crazylegs

Comment

I took my 5 yr old Saturday...It was cute, it focused mainly on Roo and Lumpy ( a hefulump child) and their unlikely (?) friendship.

I liked it better than the Tigger movie and way better than Piglets big adventure (I was bored to tears in that one)
              procrastibating

Comment

We saw it on President's Day with the kids. I kept meaning to start a thread, so thank you Retlaw for doing it for me.

I adored the film. I loved that the animation looked more like the Hundred Acre Wood in A.A. Milne's books. The story of the friendship between Roo & Lumpy is very cute. I like that there is a kids movie that has a nice simple message.

The kids loved it. Nathan didn't like it as much as I did, but he was happy that the rest of us enjoyed the movie.
                Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X