This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Indiana Jones trailer is now online

Yahoo has an exclusive trailer for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. It looks COOL!!!!!!!!! To check it out, go to http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/indi...ml?showVideo=1

May 22 can not come fast enough.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: The new Indiana Jones trailer is now online

You can go to the Indy website also:

http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html

I just watched it - FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Spell Binding Books
    http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
    The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
    We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
    Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
    Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Comment

When I was high school, I did a treatment for "The Last Great Adventure of Indiana Jones." It involved the Americans going for El Dorado--in South America--to fund the war effort. One of his students solved a puzzle that led to a map, etc., etc.

And as I watch this, well, heh, I should worked in Hollywood. Looks like fun.

Peace,
      Roo
      husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Looks good but at the same time makes me ask, is Inday just another movie that does not live up to the hype.
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I love the trailer. I have already watched it 4 times. I can't wait for this movie. I will at least see it twice on opening weekend. Once at the midnight showing on May 21st and again before the weekend is over. Let's all work together to make this movie have the biggest opening weekend ever, then let's make it the highest grossing movie of all time.

Comment

Looks great! Shia looks great for his role and I like how they're acknowledging Indy's age a little (okay - a lot? ).

I love the tributes to the earlier ones. So awesome!
            "But every night, when it gets dark
            and the stars come out,
            I'll look up on her behalf.
            I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
              Looks good but at the same time makes me ask, is Inday just another movie that does not live up to the hype.
              dont be a fool
              Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

Looks good. I've been waiting for this to finally come out for years so I've got pretty high hopes. My only concern is the kid. Every time characters like him are shoe horned into movies it just feels contrived and distracting. I really hope he doesn't ruin it.

Comment

Lookin' good! I'm stoked!!

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

I am so excited!!! It looks to me also that they are making sure that Indy has actually aged - I was disappointed in Die Hard 4, where they still tried to get Bruce to act like a young tough guy.
                    sigpic
                    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
                      I am so excited!!! It looks to me also that they are making sure that Indy has actually aged - I was disappointed in Die Hard 4, where they still tried to get Bruce to act like a young tough guy.
                      Well there were a lot of problems with Die Hard 4, making Bruce act younger was a very small problem. The major problems of Die Hard 4 were the PG-13, boring and uninteresting plot, that wimp Justin Long, overblown action sequences that took things so far the point of believability it was offensive, and the fact that everyone had super powers.

Comment

For those already worried/wondering about the age, the film is chronologically set, in time, the same amount of years into the future that have actually occurred from the last (chronological) film of the original trilogy. In other words, this one is set in the 50s.

The trailer is awesome. I was pleasantly surprised by how much they showed. At the same time, there are parts that are clearly CGI and they already sort of look awkward. For specific references, when all the crates blow up in front of the soldiers, the cliffside chase, etc. I mean, it's not too bad, but it just looks odd. I'm hoping in the long run, it's kept to a minimum and won't detract too much.

Then again, I'm just excited to see the hat and whip picked back up. Nothing else matters to me.

Comment

I noticed the CGI too but I wouldn't worry. Usually trailers don't include that highest quality renders and so the film will probably look much better than what we saw here. Still, I share your reservations. With Lucas aboard it's a little scary to think about what obviously fake (Coruscant, anyone?) backgrounds and effects might pop up. I'm just hoping for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman View Post
                            I noticed the CGI too but I wouldn't worry. Usually trailers don't include that highest quality renders and so the film will probably look much better than what we saw here. Still, I share your reservations. With Lucas aboard it's a little scary to think about what obviously fake (Coruscant, anyone?) backgrounds and effects might pop up. I'm just hoping for the best.
                            While it lacked the charm of the original trilogy, I really didn't mind Coruscant. Heck, I don't mind CGI when it's used (convincingly) in instances where traditional filmmaking just won't work. Granted, I'd like to see more models and such, but oh well. The CGI probably won't turn out too bad in the long run.

Comment

Wow, it looks fantastic. Maybe a little too heavy on the special effects, but still, damn it looks awesome!
                              My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X