This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 2

WHo here plays Halo 2? my gamertag is the same as this user name. i play it alot. they should make some sort of game where you can adventure through disney parks and go through chllenges it would be fun

maybee give donald a pistol :devil:
    jk
    :evil: x_Stanimal_x :evil:

I play Halo 2... but do not have xbox live. I LOOOOOOVED it when I had it.
    She walks in beauty, like the night
    Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
    And all that's best of dark and bright
    Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by libraryvixen
      I play Halo 2... but do not have xbox live. I LOOOOOOVED it when I had it.
      Buy a used one cheap from ebay or GameStop. Then you can get your Halo fix whenever you want.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Halo 2 Xbox live is an important part of xbox. even for 2 months free it would be awsome just to play. it is a kool game
        :evil: x_Stanimal_x :evil:

Comment

yeah I tired the whole "two months free" thing. Eight months later my credit card is still being charged do I call and cancel it? Of course not. Do I use it? nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy
            yeah I tired the whole "two months free" thing. Eight months later my credit card is still being charged do I call and cancel it? Of course not. Do I use it? nope.
            You are a marketing man's dream!
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
              Buy a used one cheap from ebay or GameStop. Then you can get your Halo fix whenever you want.
              the X-box? I have one of those. I just need a wireless router so I can PLAY the x-box live in my room. I love my Halo 2. When I get all "man angry"... I enjoy shooting crazy aliens.

I'm not bad at it... I just miss being the dominating female in a predominately male XBL community. :devil:

--Lord Byron

Comment

Halo 2 is okay, but I personally prefer Halo. Halo 2 has too much going on on the screen. "So and so Died" "You killed so and so" " Your team took the lead" "your team lost the lead" etc. I was just getting annoyed with all the text.

Comment

I like Halo except for all the kids talking too much trash, star wars battle front is pretty cool too.
                  Open the blast doors, open the blast doors!

Comment

See, my games of choice were Whacked and Ghost Recon. I loooooved Ghost Recon. I was good at it... and rarely talked. After a while, I gained respect of various male players. It was nice to play online and not get capped in the head because I had a female name and they wanted me to leave.

--Lord Byron

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X