Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monorail Red opening still delayed as workers continue tests - OC Register, 5/19/08

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monorail Red opening still delayed as workers continue tests - OC Register, 5/19/08

Sonya Smith at the Orange County Register has once again gotten Disney to go on record regarding the new Mark VII Monorail Red

http://ocresort.freedomblogging.com/...work-properly/

Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Monorail Red opening still delayed as workers continue tests - OC Register, 5/19/

He said both are working, but just not yet to Disney’s satisfaction.
    So wait, we have standards for doors and A/C, but not CMs....
    -Monorail Man

Comment

Re: Monorail Red opening still delayed as workers continue tests - OC Register, 5/19/

Talk about money down the drain. Yugo's have a better track record. Maybe instead of throwing money down the toilet they could have made needed changes to Tommorowland. Wait better yet just send me the money, I'll put it togood use.
      Last edited by bigwavedave; 05-21-2008, 05:00 PM.
      Dave

Comment

Well Who made the door sensor?
        May be not USA

Little bend here and little turn here will may the door work.
        If that do not work, Time to bring My Hammer and pay me to fix it.
        AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
        Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
        Older photo
        New Photo

Member of
        MiceChat WDW Trip
        Next trip
        2014 Dec, 31

Comment

The funny thing is - - Didn't Disney fire (or destroy the relationship with) the original builders of their Monorail because they wanted to save money? So they went this other route? Is this the same old story of short-term thinking costing them money?

Comment

I think they went with Yugo instead!
            Dave

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X