BATMAN BEGINS @ home 10/18

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BATMAN BEGINS @ home 10/18

'Batman Begins' to hit DVD Oct. 18

As expected, Warner Home Video will release the DVD of "Batman Begins" on Oct. 18, putting into place one of the final pieces of the fourth-quarter home video puzzle. "Batman Begins," which recently inched past the $200 million domestic gross mark, will be available in two versions: a single-disc edition that contains the movie only and a two-disc deluxe edition that includes a 72-page collectable comic book and several hours of DVD extras. Among them: documentaries on the genesis of the Dark Knight, the reinvention of the Batmobile and the development of miniatures, CGI and effects for the Monorail Chase scene; a study of Christian Bale's transformation into Batman; a spoof, "Tankman Begins"; and a featurette on the creation of Gotham City, the Batcave and Wayne Manor.

from The Hollywood Reporter
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: BATMAN BEGINS @ home 10/18

YES!.. I look forward to it.....know the prices yet?
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Can we have a movie night somewhere and watch it? I haven't seen it yet and I could use some Christian Bale

Only 2 months?! This is awesome, I'm going for that 2-disc edition, my favorite movie of the year (unless Goblet of Fire unseats it, which I doubt.)
        "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try." ~ Homer Simpson

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.