This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble Logging In

I know there is a thread that includes firefox issues but that thread didn't fit my question.

This is what happens:

I click on firefox and my homepage comes up (www.micechat.com) I have my username and password saved so all I have to type in is "p" and everything shows up. I'll hit log in and it will take me directly to this:

"You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here! You have used 2 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable login for 15 minutes."

I have tried typing in all my information without using the saved details...still doesn't work. I'm not sure what is going on...it works on Safari but not firefox...I've cleared by bookmarks too.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: Trouble Logging In

Cookie problem? Have you cleaned them out lately?

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
      Cookie problem? Have you cleaned them out lately?
      Nope, not a cookie problem...I just cleared them and the same screen came up.
      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

FireFox just had an update to address problems with password storage. Have you updated your FireFox?
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Are you sure the other threads didn't answer the question? The home page is no longer www. micechat.com (space after . to prevent auto linking). Its now just micechat.com. Are you sure you reset your bookmarks??

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Yes, I have the most updated firefox.

I cleared by bookmarks again and fixed the address. Still nothing.

Comment

Um.... ok. I'm no help. Hopefully Monorail Man will have a chance to see this and can address it for you.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Thank you for the help you have been, hopefully this problem gets fixed sooner or later

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X