This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum for Armchair Imagineering?

I was wondering if there is any intrest in a subforum where people can post their own ideas for Disney. We all have opinions on what Disney is doing (and doing wrong) at all its resorts. Maybe we could have a place to show what we would do instead? Or, just show general ideas we have that we think could be great attractions?

Just my 3am thought. What are yours?

Re: New Forum for Armchair Imagineering?

I know this has been discussed before and I am all for it. I'd love to go into the DL forum and be able to read more on the first page than threads that are all tagged with "idea." I enjoy reading the threads, but when you think of MC as a site where new people can come and look for information about travelling to Disneyland or even register and ask a question, the main Disneyland forum appears too cluttered to make sense. (I was actually told something to this effect by a friend that I sent to MC to help plan their trip to DL)
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

I brought this up before, and it was completly destroyed, so I doubt the general population here is interested only a month after I last posted it.

Comment

Unfortunately, there does not seem to be enough interest in a whole forum for Armchair Imagineering. This topic comes up about once a month. That doesn't mean that we discourage people from posting their ideas, it just means that we don't need a whole forum for that at this time.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X