Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boo Micechat

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Boo Micechat

    Holy Crap! I was posting a thread then when I clicked submit BAM it went black and orange. I thought I broked it!!!

    Looks awesome!!!

  • #2
    Re: Boo Micechat

    I really like the MC logo at the top..

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Boo Micechat

      It's soooooo cool!! I love it!! You rock MM!!! :bow:



      Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Boo Micechat

        This is just too cool looking! Thanks for the fun look MM :clap:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Boo Micechat

          This is so weird!! I just came back on and it was black. Kind of a trip, but no quick reply! Oh well, I can handle for a couple days.:lol:

          Does this mean we are going to have a Chrismas on too? Green and red?
          Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
          FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
          I bring the magic!!!
          "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
          Originally posted by Reverend DMother
          Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Boo Micechat

            You can always flip the theme by heading into your User CP, or by using the Style Chooser dropdown at the bottom of any page.

            Glad you like it!
            -Monorail Man

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Boo Micechat

              Originally posted by Monorail Man
              You can always flip the theme by heading into your User CP, or by using the Style Chooser dropdown at the bottom of any page.

              Glad you like it!
              I just switched to the regular version real quick (testing out the style chooser) and it hurt my eyes to look at it. That was weird. It was so bright! I had already adjusted to looking at the black. Now I'm back to Halloween! Lovin' it!!
              Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
              FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
              I bring the magic!!!
              "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
              Originally posted by Reverend DMother
              Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Boo Micechat

                WHO TURNED OUT THE FFFFREAKIN LIGHTS???

                IT'S DARK IN HERE!!!

                Monorail Man is....the MAN!! It looks SOOOOOO COOOOOOOOL!!

                :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

                (I like how the smilies glow....)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Boo Micechat

                  This is awesome! The logo at the top is my favorite part. I thought my computer messed up when it loaded at first. The colors compliment my avatar very nicely Good job Monorail Man

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Boo Micechat

                    WOOT VERY VERY COOL guys!!!!!! I love it!!!
                    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
                    sigpic



                    Founding Member of the BA!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Boo Micechat

                      Agreed, this was a suprise this morning checking micechat for the first time today.... but it does look cool. Awesome job!
                      Infinity and Beyond:
                      The technology of today is changing the media of tomorrow.
                      http://www.infinityandbeyond.tabert.com/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Boo Micechat

                        What do you call this design anyway?

                        Haunted Micechat Holiday?

                        LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
                        Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Boo Micechat

                          This is very very cool! Very festive...MM you rock as usual!
                          Us girls, we're so magical.
                          Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
                          Hard to resist, so touchable.
                          Too good to deny it.
                          Ain't no big deal, it's innocent. :evil:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Boo Micechat

                            The new theme looks nice. Perhaps for the people who prefer the dark palatte, after halloween you can change some of the colors (like oranges->greens) and get rid of Halloween references and rebrand it as "MiceChat Villains".

                            -Michael
                            “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Boo Micechat

                              Originally posted by askmike1
                              The new theme looks nice. Perhaps for the people who prefer the dark palatte, after halloween you can change some of the colors (like oranges->greens) and get rid of Halloween references and rebrand it as "MiceChat Villains".
                              That's a good idea. Mix up the dark blues and reds with black, and call it "MiceChat Inverted".

                              I'm also working on a Media Center skin.
                              -Monorail Man

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X