This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attachments, how where and well how!

I was wondering, do I get my own space to upload pictures? or is it in miceshots and public? I was thinking we were able to upload some of our attachments to put in our posts but I do nto see where i can do this. I am a bit confused as I thought we would be able to upload pictures straight from out computer now instead of having to go to photobucket and uploading there then back to mice chat. Some one help this old bag out ok,

Re: attachments, how where and well how!

in my posting rules ( down below the page) it says I may not post attachments, why is this and why can I not attach pics directly to my posts? I know another board had this feature, when you go below your intended post and it says post an attachment, can we still not do this even being a gold member? Please, some one enlighten me

Comment

The rules should now say:

"You may post attachments", and you can.
      -Monorail Man

Comment

I am so forever grateful!!! I thought I was asking another dumb question ( yes I do this quit a lot thank you so much, I now am so happy I could cry! yippie!! Have a great night monorail man!!!

Comment

I went to the lady belles thread and added an attachment, but it did not open, it just put a link there, and it opened the pic in paint ? is it suposed to do this? I though the pic would be right there for all to see and not have to click on? what am I doing wrong again? thanks

never mind, I see its a bitmap? what ever that is so it will not go in right. Sorry to bother you

Comment

ok, I acually learned how to change a bitmap to a jpg I am feelign good now!!
            Last edited by Hakuna Makarla; 11-13-2005, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Way to go Karla
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland
                Way to go Karla
                Thanks Sweetie, !!

you know the song " if I only had a brain " ( by the tin man in the wizzard of oz? yeah that song was made for me!!! oye, some times I feel like nut, some times I don;t ..........

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X