This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change my username

I don't remember how long ago I originally registered for miceage, but it must have been many years. Now that I'm more aware of online security I don't really want my last name in my username. Can I email someone to request that, or do I have to create a new account with a different email address?
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:
    http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Re: How do I change my username

I'm new to moderating-I've let the officials know and we'll get right back to you as soon as possible.

Peace,
    ModRoo

UPDATE: Go ahead and use the "contact us" and one of our administrators will be able to process your request! Have several names handy to replace it with--just in case some of them are already being used. Hope that does the trick!
    Last edited by RooBear; 08-13-2011, 11:00 AM. Reason: Added an update....
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Thanks bro!
      Disneyland Cast Member
      Outdoor Vending
      1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:
      http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
        Thanks bro!
        Never you mind, MCer! Now get to posting! We both learned a bit of something today!

Peace,
        ModRoo
        husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X