Welcome to "The Forums"

This forum is to be used for discussion and questions about the boards, such as feature upgrades, technical problems, etc.
See more
See less

Fatal Error (random)

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal Error (random)

It may be me but on two seperate computers I am getting the following error on just, one using IE the other Using Chrome.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 3670016) (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/rega7342/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 482
    Dunno if anyone else is getting this error.
    Web-hosting: | Blog: | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

Re: Fatal Error (random)

I keep getting one the past couple of days from "Cloudflare" telling me the site is down and that I should press a button to try to get a live version of the site. Generally works, but it is kinda annoying. (Oh, and it's on the ancient Firefox 3.6. If I could find an equivalent to CookieSafe on newer versions, I would upgrade.)

We are aware of the caching issue and are aggressively working to fix it. However, the side effect might be a few hiccups now and again while we do so. Feel free to keep letting us know if this is persistent but know we are working on it.

Quite frequently over the past few days, the website goes down saying its not available. Not sure what's going on, but it does get frustrating when your in the middle of a post or click to post and the error comes up saying the website isn't available.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.