Welcome to "The Forums"

This forum is to be used for discussion and questions about the boards, such as feature upgrades, technical problems, etc.
See more
See less

Micechat Forum Questions

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micechat Forum Questions

Hi ho! You might know, I'm kinda new around here, so I'm unfamiliar with the setup here, so I have a few random questions.

1. Is there a way I can get notifications when someone replies to my posts? In other forums, I get an alert or an email letting me know about a reply. There doesn't seem to be something like that here, I usually have to go and look to see if anyone followed up on my posts.

2. How do you create a signature? There wasn't a simple way to do that on my profile page..the customize only had options to change the colors in your profile picture.

3. Is there a time limit on the forum? It seems like I go away for a couple of minutes and when I get back, I have to re-sign in. Does it sign me out after a certain amount of time? If yes, how long is that time?

Re: Micechat Forum Questions

1. The only way I know is to subscribe to the thread using the thread tools dropdown menu.

2. Settings>Edit Signature

3. Look for a check box as you sign in.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
    2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet

Good advice right here. Too bad he didn't come back to let you know how he was getting along.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Um..Right here. The advice was definetley great! Thanks Trekkie! These are all working out great for me.

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.