This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you create a poll here?

I see the poll option on the bottom of the new thread page, but when I click on it no poll format comes up - all I can see is the regular thread screen. What am I missing?

Re: How do you create a poll here?

This is what I have done.

When you start a thread, you must check the box that asks if you would like to include a poll with your thread. Then, after the thread is started, you may then create the poll. I have done this successfully a few times. It's a fairly simple process once you start the thread, and click the appropriate boxes.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Thanks! I was afraid to click on the "submit thread" because it was incomplete without the poll, but guess I needed to submit the thread first before I create the poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet Spanky View Post
        Thanks! I was afraid to click on the "submit thread" because it was incomplete without the poll, but guess I needed to submit the thread first before I create the poll.
        That is exactly true. I remember freaking out the first time that I attempted it.

Remember if it doesn't go exactly as planned, you can always ask a mod to help you.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
          That is exactly true. I remember freaking out the first time that I attempted it.

Remember if it doesn't go exactly as planned, you can always ask a mod to help you.
          thanks for your support

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X