Welcome to "The Forums"

This forum is to be used for discussion and questions about the boards, such as feature upgrades, technical problems, etc.
See more
See less

Text format then backspace bug

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text format then backspace bug

I have noticed a bug while making posts here. If I use the editor buttons to bold, italicize, or underline a section of text, the first time I use the backspace key afterwards, instead of backspacing from the current cursor position, it jumps to the text that was most recently formatted using these buttons.

I am using chrome Version 34.0.1847.116 m and have not checked to see if this behavior persists on other browsers.

While posting just now, I used the "Remove Format" button after the text copied from my about chrome tab, and hit the backspace to correct a typo, and it jumped to the position that the cursor was at, when I used that button.
    The Thousandth Happy Haunt Mike Howard has a plan to become a permanent fixture of a popular Disneyland Attraction, The Haunted Mansion. A short story by L. Christopher Bird (ZenMondo). "A digital frontier to reshape the human condition." Real-life applications of the Jedi Philosophy, without the mysticism.

Re: Text format then backspace bug

I have the same issue as above. It's really annoying.
    "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.