This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting news items

How does one alert the news crew about a new item? I ran into an interesting interview of Bob Iger on Yahoo/CNN that I'm sure fellow MiceChatters would enjoy. The sticky note in the News Forum says to get in touch with the "news crew" but doesn't say who they are or how they should be contacted.

I tried PM'ing two different moderators and haven't heard from either one.

Re: posting news items

You can pm a link to any one of us on the news club and we will be sure to get it up there...
    Check out my other blog:

Comment

Right, but how do those of us who haven't signed up for MC Gold know who you are? I'm honestly not sure where to look that up (the sticky note on the News forum really should say who you are), but I was guessing a PM to either Monorail Man or dramaqueen would do the trick. I guess I'll send it to you...

Comment

Originally posted by edtsch
        Right, but how do those of us who haven't signed up for MC Gold know who you are? I'm honestly not sure where to look that up (the sticky note on the News forum really should say who you are), but I was guessing a PM to either Monorail Man or dramaqueen would do the trick. I guess I'll send it to you...
        If you look under our user names, it says "MiceChat News Club Member". Alternatively, you can check in the news forum to see who has started a thread there. Only News Club members (or mods) can start a news forum thread.

If you want, you can always PM me, and I'll be glad to pass the info to who ever is in charge of that section of the news!!!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
        Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
        Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X