This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we make it a sticky?

Is there any way to make the post with all the translations a sticky post at the top?

I've been looking for it to get the meanings of some short forms like AP and MNSSHP and can't find the post that had a huge list of them.

Thanks.
    šoš Sometimes Patrick, sometimes Karen.
    We'll let you decided who types what šoš

Re: Can we make it a sticky?

If someone can find the thread and post a link, I'll be happy to make it a sticky if it conforms to proper standards. Otherwise, we can consolidate the information and either make it a sticky or put it in the FAQ.

-Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Here's a ton of the acronyms -

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...=abbreviations
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I agree. I know what MC (Mice Chat), RCT(RollerCoaster Tycoon), DL (Disneyland), VMK (Virtual Magic Kingdom), and AP (Annual Passholder) are. But nothing much more than that.

All these abbreviations remind me of this quote from the Simpsons:

"homer: ashurbadaadaara!

Marge: What? Homer slow down!

Homer: ashur-adaba-ada-ara..."

Comment

Just a note. We discourage the using of shorthand in the title and first post of a thread. It is almost always best if the real name of rides, parks, shows, attractions, etc. are used to set up the thread and title. Then if members use shorthand later in the thread, it will make sense even without needing to consult a shorthand guide.
          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
            Just a note. We discourage the using of shorthand in the title and first post of a thread. It is almost always best if the real name of rides, parks, shows, attractions, etc. are used to set up the thread and title. Then if members use shorthand later in the thread, it will make sense even without needing to consult a shorthand guide.
            Can I just go ahead and quote this next time I see a title or first post that's like...

OMG!!! 1 luv teh POTC w/ CJS!!!11 W00t!!!
            St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
              I agree.

Originally posted by thejoshualee View Post
              Can I just go ahead and quote this next time I see a title or first post that's like...

OMG!!! 1 luv teh POTC w/ CJS!!!11 W00t!!!
              That is what I will do too.

Comment

Thats the post i was looking for but couldn't find -

thanks. at least i now know that AP is annual pass - duh.
                šoš Sometimes Patrick, sometimes Karen.
                We'll let you decided who types what šoš

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X