Welcome to "The Forums"

This forum is to be used for discussion and questions about the boards, such as feature upgrades, technical problems, etc.
See more
See less

MiceAge to MiceChat user reset?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiceAge to MiceChat user reset?

Hi something I noticed happens at both my work computer and my home computer -- I have my screen name and password saved, so it automatically logs me into MiceChat when I enter However, when I enter MiceChat through another site, say, MiceAge (at the end of a column) or O-Meon's/Werner's/etc. column, I am not logged in anymore and have to re-enter my info.

It doesn't BOOT me (i.e. it doesn't log me out; if I have micechat open in another window I am still logged on), but I was just curious if that happens to anyone else, or if it was just a Firefox/IE thing, or what?
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

Re: MiceAge to MiceChat user reset?

maybe the redirect uses rather than ?

sometimes cookies react to strict typing of the address.

This happens to me alot too. I just click on a fourm and usually it recognises my cookies and says i'm logged in, just the front page says i'm not.

^Thankye Con!! ^

Hmm... I've yet to notice this problem at all. Never happened with me using Firefox.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.