This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sock puppets

I was just wondering, if someone is banned or deletes their account and then creates a new one, is that account technically a sock puppet? What if someone really wants to be a member of Micechat, will they still be banned for having a previous account?

Re: Sock puppets

From the FAQ's:

Am I allowed to have multiple accounts (a 'Sock Puppet')?

As a member of MiceChat you are allowed one account/screen name and only one. If someone else in your household wants to create an account for themself that it quite alright and welcome, but what happens if you create another for yourself ? Well, that is what is known on the internet world as a 'sock puppet'. It's not permitted on MiceChat. Creating one can result in being permanently removed from the boards. So please don't do it. If you simply want to change your name just PM an administrator with your request, or use the 'Contact Us' form at the bottom of each page.
    Members are allowed one account. If that account is banned, they are not allowed to create a new account. That would be concidered a sock puppet and would automatically be banned also.

Comment

Ok, but what if i delete my account and then regeret it six months later? Am I still a sock puppet?

Comment

Originally posted by DLcub View Post
        Ok, but what if i delete my account and then regeret it six months later? Am I still a sock puppet?
        As per our ToS, no account can be deleted (for any reason), therefore, this is never an issue.
        -Monorail Man

Comment

Court Order to be deleted? ha ha, j/k.

BTW, love the retro avatar!
          -Bill

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X