This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiceSpace Issues.

I posted a Micespace entry today and it said it posted successfully, and it lists it as a new enty, but when I click on it, it doesn't bring me to a new entry at all.

This is the error message that came up on the page though, even though it said it posted:

error mesage: Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /journal.php on line 115

Is anyone having similar problems? I posted one yesterday and had no issues with that at all.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Re: MiceSpace Issues.

Thank you, we are working on it right now.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Still seeing that same message, and I just posting my entry again, and still lists the title in most recent entries, but the entry itself doesn't appear.

Thanks a lot for looking into it!

Comment

ADMIN NOTE

The system that we were using for the MiceSpaces is broken and will be replaced with a new, and MUCH better, system that we are installing right now. Unfortunately, it won't be available until later this week. But don't worry, all existing posts are being ported over to the new system.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
          ADMIN NOTE

The system that we were using for the MiceSpaces is broken and will be replaced with a new, and MUCH better, system that we are installing right now. Unfortunately, it won't be available until later this week. But don't worry, all existing posts are being ported over to the new system.
          Thanks for the info!

Comment

Any more word on the micespaces?
            Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
            FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
            I bring the magic!!!
            "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
            Originally posted by Reverend DMother
            Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy4 View Post
              Any more word on the micespaces?
              She beat me to it.
              Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

The new MiceSpace system is now active, and all of your old posts have been moved over.
                -Monorail Man

Comment

Hastin, once again, you rock :bow:

Comment

When I click on view my micespace, all the recent comments and entires that it says I have posted are not mine. They are other people's. I don't see my most recent etnires, just random comments it says I made that aren't mine.

Comment

Am I the only one still confused by what's going on with the MiceSpaces?

One of the entries I find is this.

Still waiting......

Posted Yesterday at 07:57 PM by dramaqueen
                      Erik, if you want to start with nudes, I volunteer...

While I would be flattered to paint DQ, not to mention in the nude, it's actually a comment from JustJohn in regards to my MiceSpace entry about painting.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                        When I click on view my micespace, all the recent comments and entires that it says I have posted are not mine. They are other people's. I don't see my most recent etnires, just random comments it says I made that aren't mine.
                        I have that problem too. I just deleted them... I should put them back.

Comment

Folks, due to the database problem we had today, we had to take the MiceSpaces down. While the MiceSpaces will be back very soon, we may not be able to restore the old posts in your MiceSpaces.

We will keep you up to date as we work on this issue.

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Hi hastin.
                            I know you redid the micespace but I am having issues. BUT maybe I don't understand how the new ones work yet )

I clicked on the link in yoyo's profile and got the "you do not have permission to access this page" note. So I went to the direst MS page and clicked on "Total MiceSpaces 12" BUT it only shows 4 MS on there (none are yoyo's). In Fact... those 4 are the only ones coming up in random posts and recent comments. And when I clicked on yoyo's date, it only showed one entry that wasn't his.
                            Am I doing something wrong or is it mseed up?

Oh, wait does it have to do with permissions? He changed some settings and now I can see his.
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                              Oh, wait does it have to do with permissions? He changed some settings and now I can see his.
                              Yes, you can set your 'Space Permissions, in the "MiceSpaces Control Panel". Basically, you can choose who can see your profile (Just Buddies, Ignore List, or Everyone).
                              -Monorail Man

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X