Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets Now Available for the D23 EXPO, Anaheim Convention Center Sept. 10-13

We've been waiting anxiously for news and information about the D23 Expo and tickets. The time has finally arrived for us to geek out and make plans for the 4 day Expo scheduled for September 10th through 13th.

The convention will be held at the Anaheim Convention Center - across the street from Disneyland.

Tickets to the EXPO are now available at http://www.D23Expo.com. Tickets can be purchases for single days or for the full four days of the EXPO and is discounted for members of D23.

Disney fans will be given unprecedented access to never-before-seen movies, TV shows, park experiences, collectibles and more from Sept. 10 to Sept. 13 at the Anaheim Convention Center when Disney and D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans present the first-ever D23 EXPO.

Tickets to the D23 EXPO are available beginning today at http://www.D23Expo.com. Admission includes access to all experiences and entertainment at the D23 EXPO and can be purchased for single days or for the full four days of festivities. Admission is discounted for members of D23.

Among the centerpiece events of the D23 EXPO will be an extraordinary, exclusive opportunity to get early glimpses ofseveral all-new Disney feature films. Only at the D23 EXPO will guests preview a wide range of upcoming movie events, including The Princess and the Frog, Rapunzel, ,, TRON, Toy Story 3, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and . Walt Disney Pictures will present these special sneak peeks in a state-of-the-art cinema built especially for the D23 EXPO.

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts will take D23 EXPOimagineered

In many different ways, the D23 EXPO will explore the history and heritage of Walt Disney and the company he founded more than 80 years ago. The D23 EXPO

In an extraordinary exhibition designed especially for the D23 EXPONautilus from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea; the stunning, jewel-encrusted book used in the opening moments of Sleeping BeautyMickey Mouse Club and the musical classic Mary Poppins to recent hits like Pirates of the Caribbean and High School MusicalD23 EXPO exclusive.

The D23 EXPO spotlight will also shine on Disney Channel's brightest stars in a can't miss-special event. There will also be an ESPN Sports Lounge, live broadcasts from Radio Disney, and a preview of ABC's new fall primetime shows, details of which will be announced in the coming weeks at www.D23Expo.com.

For Disney fans who want to take home part of the magic, Disney Consumer Products will offer myriad opportunities to do just that. Only at the D23 EXPO

The D23 EXPO D23 EXPO merchandise and collectibles; the Disney pin-trading headquarters; and much more, including the chance to build your own Mouse ears.

D23 EXPO

www.D23Expo.com for more information.

Fans also will be able to view and even take part in the first-ever Disney Fan Art Gallery, which will include the finalists in the Donald Duck 75th Anniversary Portrait Contest, as well as a one-of-a-kind fan art show. Full details and contest rules can be found at www.D23Expo.com or www.disney.com/D23.

All activities at the D23 EXPO Sleeping Beauty, The Shaggy Dog and , all originally released in 1959, will be presented on the big screen, one movie each evening, for Disney fans of all ages to enjoy together. Also featured at the D23 EXPO Tinker Bell: Lost Treasure, along with an in-depth exploration of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: Diamond Edition, which will be released this fall by Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment.

Tickets to the D23 EXPO, which go on sale today, are $37 for a one-day adult admission and $27 for children 3-12. To experience every bit of entertainment and excitement at the D23 EXPO, four-day passes are also available at $111 for adults and $81 for children. Members of D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans will receive a discount on up to four same-day admissions, as well as early entry to each day of the D23 EXPO for themselves and their guests.

Special vacation packages are available at the D23 EXPO website, from both the Walt Disney Travel Company (including Disneyland Resort hotel accommodations, D23 EXPOD23 EXPO.

Many more details about the entertainment, events and special guests that will be part of the first-ever D23 EXPO will be announced in the coming weeks. Fans can keep up with all of the announcements by visiting www.D23EXPO.com

About D23

Additional Information - Explore the EXPO:

UPDATED: The full D23 Expo schedule of events and times has been posted here: http://micechat.com/forums/d23-disne...-schedule.html
    Last edited by Dustysage; 06-03-2009, 12:27 PM. Reason: Updated ticket status to "Now Available"
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Tickets Now Available for the D23 EXPO, Anaheim Convention Center Sept. 10-13

Thanks for the details, Dusty. I appreciate it!

Comment

Re: Tickets Now Available for the D23 EXPO, Anaheim Convention Center Sept. 10-13

I am VERY excited about the Expo. The special speakers and screenings that they are planning should be wonderful.

I hope the EXPO is a big success, because Disney doesn't have a great track record of giving new things very much time to grow and catch fire. With all that is being offered here, that shouldn't be a problem for this EXPO.

I understand that the 4 day tickets are limited, so I'm going to buy mine today, just to be safe.

-Dusty
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Sweet!!!! Now I gotta convince my parents to let me take two days off of school, and go down there....

Comment

Originally posted by MainSreetJake View Post
          Sweet!!!! Now I gotta convince my parents to let me take two days off of school, and go down there....
          LOL - Good luck with that But at least you'll be able to do the weekend dates.

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Thanks Dusty. I am very excited about this event.
            "If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Comment

Thanks Dusty! This is very helpful.

Comment

Thanks Dusty for the info... I want to go and hope I can attend all the days.
                Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Wow, am I impatient.... 12:30 Pacific already.

Also I'm still curious about any of the packages they might offer...

Comment

One thing I can tell you about the packages - the hotel room prices work out cheaper if you skip the package and just go for the AP rate.

I just called to reserve at the Disneyland Hotel during the expo, and the agent priced out a room at the AP rate for me vs. the D23 member rate, which requires you to buy at least a 1-day pass to the expo (not that it's a bad thing). After we subtracted the price of the passes, the hotel rate was over $200/night, vs. the $139/night rate APs can get right now...
                    Tokyo Disney on 2 Weeks' Notice: A Photo-Packed Account of 17 Days in Japan! * All My Other Disney Trip Reports * Tweeting all things Disney @lurkyloo

Comment

Looks like they still haven't gotten the site up. But I'm sure they'll have it up soon. There is a lot of work across different parts of the company for them to turn up a big new page like this one. But I am really excited to see it.

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

The site just launched a few seconds ago - it looks really cool.

Comment

ok i see it!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

It's there now, but I had to link from the main D23 page instead of the d23expo page.

Of course I get to the point where it asks for payment, then when processing I get "A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. " Can't pay, can't get tickets. Argh.

Comment

I got the exact same message. Come on Disney! Great, I think I just got charged twice and there is no phone number to call.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X