Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Secret - Cover Art For Fall D23 Mag - Ghostly Tales From The Haunted Mansion

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Secret - Cover Art For Fall D23 Mag - Ghostly Tales From The Haunted Mansion

You can keep a secret, right?!?!

Ok, as long as I know I can trust you. I just happened to run across a little something that I know all you Disney junkies would want to see.

Ghostly wails and untold tales from the Haunted Mansion!

Bring it on baby, I ain't afraid of no ghost.

-Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Super Secret - Cover Art For Fall D23 Mag - Ghostly Tails From The Haunted Mansio

Wow! That looks amazing!

Comment

Re: Super Secret - Cover Art For Fall D23 Mag - Ghostly Tails From The Haunted Mansio

I love it!

Comment

Sympathetic vibrations are telling me that there may even be a members only gift with this issue as well.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

I see the Hatbox Ghost!

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
            Sympathetic vibrations are telling me that there may even be a members only gift with this issue as well.
            As far as D23 gifties go, there is always room for one more!
            Last edited by Figaro; 07-15-2009, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Wow, Dustysage! My cadaverous pallor thanks you! (And so do the other 998 of us.)

Comment

Cute!
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the sneak Dustysage! Can't wait to get the issue.

Comment

The cover art is on the D23 site now! Very cool!
                    Keith

Comment

Does it cost any money to be a member of D23? How can I subscribe to this Magazine regardless???

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
                        Does it cost any money to be a member of D23? How can I subscribe to this Magazine regardless???
                        Subscription to the magazine requires membership which is $74.99 for the year. It's a quarterly publication so you will get a total of 4 magazines with membership along with other benefits such as free gifts , exclusive events, expo benefits, and merchandise purchasing opportunity.

If that doesn't seem worth it to you, the retail for each magazine is around $15 a piece...

Comment

Originally posted by OCBear View Post
                          The cover art is on the D23 site now! Very cool!
                          Cool! For those too lazy to check it out, it says the magazine will be out August 4. Does that mean members stateside can expect to receive their magazines in about 1.5-2 weeks time? I recall they sent out magazines to members earlier than their original release...

Comment

Um... that would be tales Dusty! What are you thinking about!?! :blush:

And yes, a very cool cover, can't wait to see what the gift is!

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                              Ahhh... there you are, and just in time. There's a little matter I forgot to mention... beware of free gifts!!

Just got this with my membership packet yesterday:

Inside the envelope was this nifty fan... a reproduction of a souvenir fan given out at Disneyland in 1955. It shows different attractions on both sides of the fan.

Could this be the free gift that the Dusty One spoke of?
                              Charlie :wave:
                              MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X