This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23 lucky D23 members to receive all six patches

The D23 web site announced that 23 members of D23 will receive all 6 patches. Here is the announcement

23 lucky D23 Members will be randomly selected to receive the full set of six Walt Disney Archives patches created to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Disneyland expansion in 1959. So watch your mail... you may be a lucky winner!

Has anyone received all six?
    Shift yer cargo dearie. Show 'em yer larboard side.

Re: 23 lucky D23 members to receive all six patches

not to be rude or anything, but I find this to be a slightly double post. We've been discussing this same topic in this thread: http://micechat.com/forums/d23-disne...cieived-6.html

Comment

Well, not really a double post. The thread you reference is all about the normal quarterly mailing of the magazine and the patch. Everyone in D23 got this. Nothing special. I'm more interested to know if anyone was one of the lucky 23 that got all 6 patches. So, if anyone got all 6, or if you know someone who did, post it hear. Apparently, people want to know, since there have been over 146 viewings on this thread.
      Shift yer cargo dearie. Show 'em yer larboard side.

Comment

Originally posted by crownguy View Post
        Well, not really a double post.
        Yeah, don't worry about it at all. If we had a problem with the thread, we'd merge it with the other one.

I'm personally very curious to see if anyone we know was lucky enough to get all of the patches!
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

I'm excited to say that I was one of the 23 winners of this giveaway. They shipped all six of them to me overnight with a small note congratulating me as one of the winners. They arrived last week and look great.

And to think that I never win ANY giveaway contests... it's pretty fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
            I'm excited to say that I was one of the 23 winners of this giveaway. They shipped all six of them to me overnight with a small note congratulating me as one of the winners. They arrived last week and look great.

Wow, Congratulations!!

Comment

That is AWESOME! Congratulations! So far you are the second Mice Chatter (or person related to a Mice Chat member) to get the complete set. Was it sent separately from the magazine? It seems like people are just now getting them.
              I'm attempting to watch and review every Disney movie ever made in my blog called The Disney Films. You can also follow me on Twitter for news on upcoming Disney films.

Comment

Originally posted by goofystitch View Post
                That is AWESOME! Congratulations! So far you are the second Mice Chatter (or person related to a Mice Chat member) to get the complete set. Was it sent separately from the magazine? It seems like people are just now getting them.
                Thanks! I didn't notice that someone else on the board was also a winner... that's great!

They WERE shipped separately from the magazine. I've had the magazine for a little while now and the set of six patches showed up much later on in a small shipping box.

All in all, it was a fun giveaway for members to be a part of!

Comment

Thanks! I didn't notice that someone else on the board was also a winner... that's great!

They WERE shipped separately from the magazine. I've had the magazine for a little while now and the set of six patches showed up much later on in a small shipping box.

That's very cool. I was one of the 23 who got the Tony Anselmo autograph last time. That came with the magazine and I got it before the Twilight Bark posted about it only going to 23 members, so I was really surprised by it.
                  I'm attempting to watch and review every Disney movie ever made in my blog called The Disney Films. You can also follow me on Twitter for news on upcoming Disney films.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Photos? I'd love to see them! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats, Jeff!

And to think all it took was for you to win something for you to post more!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Congrats, Jeff! I have a question. Since they were shipped separately from your magazine, did you not get a patch with it? I'm asking because I wonder if that would cause confusion if your magazine arrived without a patch, only to get the entire set later.

Comment

Good for you!
                              I have to say that I love the 'surprise' aspect of D23.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X