X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don DeFore's Silver Banjo Barbecue presentation

You're invited! A Silver Banjo presentation at D23

To all the MiceChat members that enjoyed the several postings from my brother and I last year about our family's restaurant in Frontierland (1956-1961)...we will be doing a presentatioin at D23 on Sunday, Sept. 13 from 12:30 -1:30 on Stage 23 (room holds 750). We'd love to meet the many people we've chatted with here and meet many more that might enjoy our memories of the park, the restaurant, Walt, and some funny and interesting shenanigans that only kids of the park could think up! Below is the official listing on the D23 Expo schedule.
    Hope to see you there,
    Ron DeFore

Silver Banjo Barbeque Panel with David and Ron DeFore
    Flying Saucer prototypes, plus wild and goofy things when boredom set in. Yes, legend has it they are the only kids ever to utter the words, "Gee, do we have to go to Disneyland again?"
    Last edited by RD4; 09-05-2009, 05:21 AM.
    Don DeFore's Silver Banjo barbecue restaurant
    Frontierland 1957 - 1961

Re: Don DeFore's Silver Banjo Barbecue presentation

Oh sure, another panel that makes me wish I could go. :-(

This look really good, I hope everyone has a great time. I remember seeing your Dad on classic tv reruns.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I'm looking forward to this panel! Thank you for posting.

Comment

Thanks for the invite Ron! I noticed it on the schedule and think that it will be a can't miss discussion.

Comment

This sounds like an amazing presentation! And I'm glad to know that Stage 23 holds 750.
          I'm attempting to watch and review every Disney movie ever made in my blog called The Disney Films. You can also follow me on Twitter for news on upcoming Disney films.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X