This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change e-mail address?

Has anyone been successful recently in getting the e-mail address changed on their D23 membership?
    • I have changed my disney.com account and my disneystore.com account.
    • I have filled out the "contact" form on the D23 website, only to get a bounced message back telling me to contact guest.services@disneystore.com since they had changed from disneyshopping.com.
    • I have now done so twice and have been told both times that my address had been changed.
    However, I am continuing to receive my D23 Fanfare messages on my "old" address, which will be going away soon. I want to put in for my renewal in the next few days, but am afraid to do so until the address is really fixed. Anyone have a better, more current method for successfully getting their e-mail address updated?

Re: Change e-mail address?

I had mine successfully changed a few months ago. All I did was contact Disney Store's guest service team at the email address you listed and a day later, I got an email telling me it had been switched. The next FanFare came to my new email, not my old one.
    I'm attempting to watch and review every Disney movie ever made in my blog called The Disney Films. You can also follow me on Twitter for news on upcoming Disney films.

Comment

I am now 0 for 3. I received the below reply on 1/12, which is worded exactly the same as the first two times. I still received the 1/15 issue of Fanfare on the old address. Anyone have a path other than the guest.services@disneystore.com e-mail address or the useless "contact us" form on the D23 website?

Dear D23 Guest,

Thank you for your recent email.

I’m so happy to assist you today in updating your account information. Upon reviewing your request, I am happy to inform you, I have updated the email address for your D23 FanFare emails to xxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx. I trust this will resolve the issue to your satisfaction. Please feel free to let us know if you have additional questions or concerns.

I was pleased to assist you today and hope that you will continue to shop with us at DisneyStore.com.

Wishing you a Magical Disney Day!

Tashia

The DisneyStore.com Team

Comment

Have you checked the junk mail folder for the email address you are changing to?
        I'm attempting to watch and review every Disney movie ever made in my blog called The Disney Films. You can also follow me on Twitter for news on upcoming Disney films.

Comment

You're doing better than me -- no response to four e-mails regarding my mailing address!

Comment

Originally posted by goofystitch View Post
            Have you checked the junk mail folder for the email address you are changing to?
            Do you really think I'd be going through all of this if it was that simple? Besides, it's not like the junk mail folder would magically result in it being sent to my old address instead.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X