X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D23 Anniversary Parties at Disneyland and Disney World

Date: Friday, March 5, 2010
    Check In: Begins at 9 a.m. at Guest Relations at the Magic Kingdom; starting at 2 p.m. check in will move to the brick kiosk by the main entrance of the Magic Kingdom; check in will end promptly at 6:30 p.m.
    First Dinner Seating: 4:30 p.m.
    Second Dinner Seating: 6:30 p.m.
    Event Ends: 11 p.m.
    Cost: $140 per person
    Tickets Available: 10 a.m. PST Thursday, February 4, 2010

Included with the cost of your ticket:
    • Park admission for one day at Walt Disney World (see below)
    • Private dinner inside the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon
    • Exclusive viewing of Mickey's PhilharMagic
    • Presentation on the Magic Kingdom's Fantasyland expansion by an Imagineer
    • Dessert party in Fantasyland after park closing with the opportunity to ride several attractions
    • Photo opportunities with beloved Disney characters
    • Commemorative, limited-edition pin (one per guest)

D23 | The Official Community for Disney Fans
    Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2010
    Check In: Begins at 4 p.m. at a registration table to the west side of the park entrance. Check In will end promptly at 9:30 p.m. Disneyland closes to the public that night at 8 p.m.
    Party Begins: 9 p.m.; Check in information for the party will be provided at registration
    Event Ends: Midnight
    Cost: $65 per person
    Tickets Available: 10 a.m. PST Thursday, February 4, 2010

Included with the cost of your ticket:
    • Private dessert party in Fantasyland after park closing
    • The chance to ride many Fantasyland attractions including Peter Pan's Flight, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Storybook Land Canal Boats, it's a small world, Mad Tea Party, Pinocchio's Daring Journey, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Alice in Wonderland, Snow White's Scary Adventures and Casey Jr. Circus Train
    • Photo opportunities with beloved Disney characters
    • Commemorative, limited-edition pin (one per guest)

D23 | The Official Community for Disney Fans
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: D23 Anniversary Parties at Disneyland and Disney World

Not that I had plans to be in Florida in March anyways, but I think 140 bucks is pretty steep.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

The DL is $65 a piece. I don't know...it sounds like fun. I wish it lasted longer than 3 hours, though. Attendees do get coffee, desserts and a pin.

Comment

Can somebody do a copy and paste of the info. Ironically, I'm at Disneyland and can't get access to the site through my phone.

Comment

The Disneyland one sounds like a decent deal, especially if attendance is capped at such a level that one can indeed go on attractions such as Peter Pan "over and over again".

Throw in a pin whose value could appreciate, and better-than-usual access to characters, including rare ones, and this event seems like a good one.

The Florida one seems a little pricey, especially if you already have an annual pass or park hopper ticket, which I assume most people would have. An event like this is going to appeal most to people who already have some form of WDW admission. Charging for a full day at the Magic Kingdom, whether someone needs it or not, is a bad decision in my opinion.
          My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Originally posted by ryanvalle View Post
            Can somebody do a copy and paste of the info. Ironically, I'm at Disneyland and can't get access to the site through my phone.

I added a bit more detail for you in my initial post
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

The Disneyland event is cheaper than I thought. Hurray!

Comment

I definitely want to go to the Disneyland event, but I'm afraid it will sell out super quickly. Anyone know what time you will first be able to purchase the tickets on February 4th?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikara View Post
                  I definitely want to go to the Disneyland event, but I'm afraid it will sell out super quickly. Anyone know what time you will first be able to purchase the tickets on February 4th?
                  The website says 10:00 am. Since they can fill Fantasyland, it seems like there would be room for a few hundred, but I'd get on at 10 am and secure your tickets as fast as possible. Just in case.

Comment

I wonder if the Matterhorn is included.

Comment

Unfortunate that the Disneyland one is on a weeknight, or we probably could have gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashbaak View Post
                        Unfortunate that the Disneyland one is on a weeknight, or we probably could have gone.
                        I'm in the same boat. I would be all for going to the party if it were during the weekend.
                        MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
                        (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPro View Post
                          I wonder if the Matterhorn is included.
                          According to the D23 website: "...some attractions will be under refurbishment including the Matterhorn Bobsleds and King Arthur Carrousel."

Comment

To bad the Carrousel is closed as it is the heart of Fantasyland and the one attraction (along with trains) that may be most associated with Walt himself.

Comment

I'm disappointed in the Disneyland event. $65 for the "chance" to get on rides that you can ride ANYTIME when you go to the park? I have an annual pass so I'd be paying an additional $65 for some snacks and a pin. SERIOUSLY? Even if Sorceror's Apprentice Mickey shows up (I've only seen him ONCE in the park in my whole lifetime) it wouldn't be worth it.

PS If you want to ride Peter Pan (or any ride for that matter) multiple times, then you just have to go on a Tuesday in February when it's raining. The park is practically empty and there are no lines, even for Space Mountain.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X