This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea: WDI Tour

Okay you guys might say this idea would be impossible, but i think there should be a tour of WDI, you know the building (or set of buildings and lots) on 1401 Flower St? I mean maybe if they polished it up a bit and covered some parts that might reveal things, and kept security on the move or something, than maybe it would work! I personally would love to see it. I've already tried several times to ask for a tour or something and they always say I have to go lol. Honestly I'd pay money to go on this tour, I really would. Any thoughts from my fellow MCers?

Re: Idea: WDI Tour

With everything that happens there, I can see how difficult to pull off that one might be, but, I right there with you. I'd definitely pay money for that tour.

BTW, anyone know when D23 is planning more Studio tours this year? One of these days, I'm hoping to be lucky enough or fast enough to get on one.
    My Disney blog: http://disneyhistory-myjourneyofdiscovery.blogspot.com/

Comment

They already do a tour of WDI as part of the Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic Tour, so it's not completely out of the question.
      Last edited by caesarboxfan; 04-02-2010, 11:05 AM. Reason: Corrected name of ABD tour
      MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
      (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Originally posted by caesarboxfan View Post
        They already do a tour of WDI as part of the Adventures by Disney Hollywood Magic Tour, so it's not completely out of the question.
        And it was highlight of the trip! Anyone who really wants great access and information on the company should take this trip.

Comment

That would probably be crazy... people trying to sneak peeks at artwork and designs. It would probably entertaining, just to take the tour and watch the crowd.
          -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

How do I get on that tour?

Comment

Now a tour of WDI would be wonderful. Considering the parks are the biggest draw for D23 members (see the Expo) then this would be a homerun. What do you think they would charge? $50 $100 Maybe toss in a pin?

Comment

Well I mean we all thought it was almost groundbreaking at first that Disney was offering tours of the studios (at least I did), so maybe things will work like the tours, but this time they learned their lesson, and are going to charge $50 for it.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFreak777 View Post
                  How do I get on that tour?
                  The Adventures By Disney trip is what I was referring to. Backstage Magic. Juat amazing and you see so much history. WDI was GREAT..we saw the Carsland big model and people working on it and so much more..the big dinosaur too..they took our cameras and we were accompanied by a very cool imagineer the whole time. Ub Iwerks great grandson wandered by and we we were all excited. I'd do that trip again..I feel I missed alot..too many things to see.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X