X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [First] Year Pin Question

Hello all,
    Does anyone know how long it takes to receive your charter year pin after you renew?

I have my new card, magazine, and calendar but no pin...

Re: Charter Year Pin Question

My wife is in the same predicament. Still waiting for it too...
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by DVC_Corrys View Post
      Hello all,
      Does anyone know how long it takes to receive your charter year pin after you renew?

I have my new card, magazine, and calendar but no pin...
      There is no charter year pin that you receive FREE for renewal. The D23 pins with the Charter Year inscription were available for purchase from the Disney Store. If you are talking about the green Tinker Bell pin with the inscription, Charter Member, you had to renew 30 days before your renewal date to receive the pin. That pin usually arrives after the card, the calendar, and the magazine.
      Mike L
      Premier Annual Passport
      D23 Charter Member

'09 - D23 Expo, Princess & the Frog preview, Magic & Merriment Weekend
      '10 - 1st Anniversary Party, Roy Disney Tribute, Pollyanna screening, Toy Story Marathon, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Dateline Disneyland 1955, Secretariat preview, Destination D, Zorro screening, Tangled preview
      '11 - Love is Magical, 2nd Anniversary Mixer, Absent Minded Professor screening, Destination D, Studio Tour, Sci-Fi Academy, D23 Expo (premier), Babes in Toyland screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
      '12 - Newsies screening, Journey to Marceline tour, Sister Act screening, Brave preview, Brave artists meet/greet/screening, Treasures Exhibit - Reagan Library preview, Timothy Green premiere, Destination D (diamond), Treasure Island screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
      '13 - El Capitan Peter Pan Panel & Screening, Disney Video Game Unveiling, Fanniversary, OZ preview, Son of Flubber screening, Summer Magic screening, Tiki Room 50th anniversary, D23 Expo (sorcerer), Sword in the Stone screening, Hocus Pocus screening, Frozen preview, 20,000 Leagues screening
      '14 - Pirate Fairy screening, Rebel Rendezvous, Three Musketeers screening, Mr. Toad screening, Snow White screening, Big Hero 6 preview, Little Mermaid screening, Destination D
      '15 - D23 Expo, Pinocchio screening,

Comment

Originally posted by btowndude View Post
        There is no charter year pin that you receive FREE for renewal. The D23 pins with the Charter Year inscription were available for purchase from the Disney Store. If you are talking about the green Tinker Bell pin with the inscription, Charter Member, you had to renew 30 days before your renewal date to receive the pin. That pin usually arrives after the card, the calendar, and the magazine.
        How long after? I have had the other stuff for two weeks now and no pin yet!
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Same here, still waiting for my pin.
          Keith

Comment

whew, i thought I was the only one still waiting. I hope it comes soon so I can sleep at night. =)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X