Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Destination D Help with tickets

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Destination D Help with tickets

    I am trying to buy tickets and it keeps saying it is $250. Did the price go up since this morning? I thought it might be because I initially listed 2 people when I thought they were included. Or are they? But even after re-logging in, and trying another browser, it still says $250 instead of $125. Is it $125 per day? Or should it be $125 for both days? I can afford the $125, but $250 is too much for me. Hoping for a timely resolution so I can get my ticket before they sell out.
    FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

    FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

    FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

    FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

    FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

    FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

  • #2
    Re: Destination D Help with tickets

    It's definitely 125 per person.

    It's a funny system. I haven't ordered my tickets yet (nor am i sure if I will do so), but from experience with past registrations, the system saves your past order data rather than starting over when logging out and logging back in. You may need to find out how to remove one person from your shopping cart or have to email d23's event registration support to resolve the situation.

    But im sure that it continues to show 250 because that's the original number of people you selected...

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Destination D Help with tickets

      I had issues this morning too. I wanted two for myself and my mom, but it would only let me get and pay for one. I had to email customer service (their email is at the bottom of the ticket screen) to get my mom added on. I, too, thought it was $125 for myself and a guest, not each. Sadly, it is indeed $250 total for two people.

      "No fear have ye of evil curses, says you? Properly warned ye be, says I. Who knows when that evil curse will strike the greedy beholders of this bewitched treasure?"

      DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES

      "Perhaps ye knows too much. Ye've seen the cursed treasure, ye know where it be hidden. Now, proceed at yer own risk. These be the last friendly words ye'll hear. Ye may not survive to pass this way again."

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Destination D Help with tickets

        Try this: clear your cache and cookies and try again. OR log in from a different browser. that should clear the cached "2" which is likely causing the pricing error.

        Good luck Joe!
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

        Find us on Facebook:

        .

        How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,














        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Destination D Help with tickets

          Thanks guys! There was no way to remove someone from my cart. Just sent the e-mail. Wish me luck
          FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

          FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

          FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

          FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

          FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

          FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Destination D Help with tickets

            Originally posted by Indiana Joe View Post
            Thanks guys! There was no way to remove someone from my cart. Just sent the e-mail. Wish me luck
            No worries Joe, I'm sure they'll be able to help you.
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

            Find us on Facebook:

            .

            How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,














            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Destination D Help with tickets

              I got the canned response below. Guess I have to wait until tomorrow. Hope there are still tickets then.

              Dear D23 Member,

              We thank you for your interest in the D23 Member exclusive events. One
              of our customer service representatives will respond to your email
              within 24-48 hours. The Customer Service department is open
              Monday-Friday between 9am and 5pm EST
              . In the meantime, please view our
              Frequently Asked Questions at D23 | Official online destination for Disney Fans | Disney
              <D23 | Official online destination for Disney Fans | Disney> .

              Please do not respond: this is an automated message.


              Sincerely,

              Experient's D23 Event Team
              FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

              FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

              FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

              FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

              FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

              FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Destination D Help with tickets

                Originally posted by Indiana Joe View Post
                I got the canned response below. Guess I have to wait until tomorrow. Hope there are still tickets then.

                Dear D23 Member,

                We thank you for your interest in the D23 Member exclusive events. One
                of our customer service representatives will respond to your email
                within 24-48 hours. The Customer Service department is open
                Monday-Friday between 9am and 5pm EST
                . In the meantime, please view our
                Frequently Asked Questions at D23 | Official online destination for Disney Fans | Disney
                <D23 | Official online destination for Disney Fans | Disney> .

                Please do not respond: this is an automated message.


                Sincerely,

                Experient's D23 Event Team
                I'm sure you'll be fine. Do update us when they do respond.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Destination D Help with tickets

                  Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                  Try this: clear your cache and cookies and try again. OR log in from a different browser. that should clear the cached "2" which is likely causing the pricing error.

                  Good luck Joe!
                  I tried this for my friend who neglected to check a box, and nope..it still showed her as 'registered' but no confirmation number and no payment made or a place to make it. She has contacted CS and they seem to be on top of it and working to fix it, but she hasn't yet gotten the form to fill out and fax to them with payment..so, those of you with an extra ticket, we may need this Really worried they didn't get our Scavenger Hunt info lined up and that it will sell out before all is fixed. (although I am quite sure we will suck at the Scavenger Hunt next to all you experts). Hopefully today..Their ticket ordering system certainly needs work.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Destination D Help with tickets

                    I'm trying to book tickets for Destination D but the D23 events site won't recognise my membership number. I've had a Disney Store phone person confirm it back to me and it's definitly correct.

                    I've tried emailing guest.services@disneystore.com and used the 'contact us' for on D23 - they just tell me my Disney Store user name. Follow up email trying to explain that I'm trying to book a D23 event and not buying something from Disney Store just gets the same response - a reminder of my user name.

                    Contacting the events company, they just reply that it takes a couple of days for info to make it to the event site - I've been a member for months so it's not that.

                    I just can't get anyone to understand what the problem is - let alnoe fix it. Anyone got any suggestions? I'm really keen to go but tickets will be sold out before this gets fixed

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Destination D Help with tickets

                      Originally posted by m97lrs View Post
                      I'm trying to book tickets for Destination D but the D23 events site won't recognise my membership number. I've had a Disney Store phone person confirm it back to me and it's definitly correct.

                      I've tried emailing guest.services@disneystore.com and used the 'contact us' for on D23 - they just tell me my Disney Store user name. Follow up email trying to explain that I'm trying to book a D23 event and not buying something from Disney Store just gets the same response - a reminder of my user name.

                      Contacting the events company, they just reply that it takes a couple of days for info to make it to the event site - I've been a member for months so it's not that.

                      I just can't get anyone to understand what the problem is - let alnoe fix it. Anyone got any suggestions? I'm really keen to go but tickets will be sold out before this gets fixed
                      The only two things I can think of is:
                      Are you sure the number is typed in correctly. It's a long number so missing a digit or typing the wrong one is a possibility.

                      I think this happened to me before where I had a space at the end and didn't recognize my number. Not sure if it was with d23 this error occurred, but I'm sure it's happened to me somewhere. Might want to check that.

                      If you were a member for months, I see no reason for such an error.

                      Also, is it your first event?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Destination D Help with tickets

                        Not sure if this has been cleared up or not but when it says a D23 member can buy a ticket for themselves and a guest that means you're buying the guest ticket too. It's not $125 for two people, it's $125 per person. So if you select 2 people (i.e. you need two tickets) it's $125 x 2 = $250.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Destination D Help with tickets

                          Originally posted by Indiana Joe View Post
                          Thanks guys! There was no way to remove someone from my cart. Just sent the e-mail. Wish me luck
                          Tokyo Disney on 2 Weeks' Notice: A Photo-Packed Account of 17 Days in Japan! * All My Other Disney Trip Reports * Tweeting all things Disney @lurkyloo

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Destination D Help with tickets

                            I'm thinking of joining D23 and I want to get all my facts straight before I spend the money

                            When it says one D23 member and one guest are admitted to an event, does that mean that myself and another "non-D23" member can go? Can someone assure me that I'm understanding that right?

                            Thanks!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Destination D Help with tickets

                              Originally posted by Mickeybug1 View Post
                              I'm thinking of joining D23 and I want to get all my facts straight before I spend the money

                              When it says one D23 member and one guest are admitted to an event, does that mean that myself and another "non-D23" member can go? Can someone assure me that I'm understanding that right?

                              Thanks!
                              Yes, that is correct. A guest can be anyone - member or non member - that you can take along into an event. However, do take note that most events are priced on a per person basis. For example, destination d allows you to bring along a guest, but the additional guest will also cost you an additional ticket.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X