No announcement yet.

D23 Member Benefits announced for 2011

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D23 Member Benefits announced for 2011

D23 has announced member benefits for 2011. Take a look and let us know what you think:

Dedicated to Discount Updates, Details and Procedures

D23: The Official Disney Fan Club, today announced a host of new and continuing money-saving discounts and special offers, all designed to bring fantastic opportunities to D23 Members throughout the coming year. D23 is also launching, a URL dedicated to the most up-to-date information on all benefits and discounts.

D23 Members enjoy the quarterly Disney twenty-three magazine, which explores the incredible past, vibrant present and exciting future of Disney. Single issues of the lavishly produced, oversized Disney twenty-three

The magazine, gifts and signature one-of-a-kind special events are only the start of the D23 experience. D23 has also created a host of money-saving discounts and special 2011 offers outlined below:

Mary Poppins on Broadway NEW

Sammy is offering D23 Members 10% off all

ABC TV Store NEW
    ABC is offering D23 Members a 20% discount year round on all purchases made at their online store! There's something for every TV fan, with terrific items from many fan-favorite ABC shows!

Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group NEW

ESPN Zone at Downtown Disney, Anaheim
    Show a valid D23 membership card prior to ordering and receive a burger, a non-alcoholic beverage and a $15 game card for only $20!

House of Blues Orlando Downtown Disney
    D23 Members save 15% off their meals at House of Blues Orlando in Downtown Disney.

Sanders Art Studio
    D23 Members receive free framing and shipping on all items from Sanders Art Studio, an authorized gallery of Disney Fine Art. Choose from dozens of stunning pieces of beloved Disney characters from Mickey Mouse to Jack Sparrow.

eFX Collectibles

Scrapblog and D23 have teamed to bring Disney memories to life. D23 Members have access to member-exclusive content including logos, images and art to create scrapbooks, calendars, travelogues, yearbooks, greeting cards and any other creations they make on Scrapblog.

Mandara Spa
    The luxurious Mandara Spa offers D23 Members 10% discount off their treatments at all of its locations across North America, Mexico, the Bahamas and the Caribbean. Mandara has spas in both Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and Spa and the Walt Disney World Dolphin & Swan.

D23 EXPO

All discounts and special promotions are available to both Gold and Silver-level D23 Members. Additional offers and discounts will be announced throughout 2011.

Gold-level D23 Memberships are $74.99, and Silver-level memberships (which provide all benefits with the exception of a Disney twenty-three subscription) are just $34.99 a year.

For more details on becoming a member of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club, or renewing existing memberships, visit D23: The Official Disney Fan Club.

* Check D23: The Official Disney Fan Club for rules and restrictions that may apply.
    Does this add value to your D23 membership? anything missing that you wish was included? We would love to hear your thoughts.

MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: D23 Member Benefits announced for 2011

Other than the ESPN Zone thing, not really much for me to be honest.

I most likely won't be renewing this year as I haven't used my card for anything.

I like the Mary Poppins discount!

I wish the spa discount was good for all the spas in WDW!

But I can't complain, I will be renewing this month.

The discount for the D23 expo is the main benefit to me. There is little chance that I will use the other offered discounts, but I am drawn to the Mandara Spa offer.

However, I really like the new "D23 Offers" website and will probably check it on a regular basis.

hmmm. I've never really looked at D23 membership before. It looks like it's $75 for 4 issues of a magazine and a watch. Nothing else on the list really grabs my attention. What would be nice would be a discount at a restaurant while I'm at one of the parks. Maybe they could have one restaurant per month at each park. That would almost be worth the $75.

I'll probably pass on it as is, though.

I'm underwhelmed.

I only joined the first year...I was not impressed the first year and nothing has been announced that is the least interesting to me. I still have unopened magazines. I should put them on ebay.

Not much for me.
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

Ditto and Ditto! I am underwhelmed and the only reason I paid for a membership this year was for the expo. I actually let mine lapse for a few months hoping someone would get the message.I am glad there is a cheaper membership this year,but I still wish they had more to offer.
                    "A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." Eeyore

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.