This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D23 Ticket Question

This will be my first year attending D23 and I'm very excited. My question is, does the event sell out? Is it like Comic Con, where if you don't buy tickets early they will sell out? I prefer purchasing my tickets closer to the event, when I am more aware of my scheduling. Thanks!
    "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Re: D23 Ticket Question

Two years ago it didn't sell out. I don't think that this event will have anywhere near the number of people who attend comic con so you should be fine buying your ticket closer to the event.
    http://aurorahermione.tumblr.com - costuming and random Disney stuff

Comment

This is the second year so it's tough to gauge if it will sell out, but I doubt it. However, by buying your tickets early, you can get a discounted rate.

PS: Micechat does have a D23 section for D23 related discussions - D23 - Disney Twenty Three

Comment

My sub question is when will they come out with a schedule??
        I'm for sure going, but will decide on which day by what speakers/events there will be.

Comment

I'll be there as a vendor! Come by and say hello!
          sigpic
          Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X